62.

jisung sat down next to minho, who was still on his phone. he'd been texting someone all morning, at first the brunette assumed it was chan or another one of his friends but then he started to notice how minho would react every-time jisung tried to ask who he was texting.

"no one.." he'd reply and turn his phone off. surely he wouldn't be that secretive about it if he was just talking to chan.

he'd gotten sick of it but instead of saying anything about it, he decided to keep quiet.

jisung put on a movie to distract himself from the situation. he snacked on his popcorn aggressively while side-eyeing minho, he was getting so annoyed.

"who are you talking to min?" jisung asked.

minho didn't even look up from his phone when he replied, "i told you..it's no one"

half way through the movie, jisung put his snacks down and got up, angrily throwing the remote control onto the couch. minho was shocked by the sudden movement.

"woah..you okay sung?" he asked, oblivious to his boyfriends feelings.

"oh yeah, perfectly fine" he said sarcastically, "why wouldn't i be fine? it's not like you've been ignoring me all day"

minho stared at him, still a bit confused as to why jisung was suddenly angry.

the boy groaned and walked out of the room, leaving minho even more confused than before, "what did i do..?" he asked himself.

he got up and followed jisung, "sung" he called out for him.

"leave me alone" he walked into his room, minho entering a few moments later.

"just tell me what i did!" minho asked him, "you were fine this morning"

jisung rolled his eyes, "you've been fucking
ignoring me all day! i've been trying to talk to you but you just keep texting whoever you're texting!"

"why are you being so secretive min?" he said. "why are you ignoring me"

minho sighed, "sung listen i-"

"no minho don't ignore me..please!" he has tears in his eyes.

"oh jisung.." minho stepped closer and placed his hands on the boys cheeks, "why are you so upset?"

"i'm not upset i'm angry" he replied, "i'm angry at you for ignoring me"

"i didn't mean to ignore you love..i'm sorry for making you feel like this, but trust me sung i wasn't ignoring you"

"then why won't you tell me who you're texting? why won't you fucking talk to me" the boy asked, even he didn't know why he was so emotional over this.

minho sighed again, "i was really hoping that this would be a surprise...but i was um planning something for you, i've been texting felix all morning asking him about your favourite things"

"i was going to ask you out on a date..like a proper one" he said, frowning slightly. "we've never really been on a proper date"

oh, jisung felt so bad, "crap.." he felt even worse now, "minho i- oh i'm such an idiot"

"no no-"

"why the fuck do i get so emotional!" jisung yelled at himself, "i'm so sorry minho..min i'm sorry for not trusting you i-"

minho cut him off, "wait what do you mean not
trusting me?" he asked.

"i thought, you know.."

he stepped away from jisung, "really?" the boy scoffed, "really jisung?"

"what! you can't blame me, you've been so secretive, hiding your phone whenever i'm around so obviously i'd assume-"

"-that i'm cheating on you?" minho laughed, he couldn't believe him right now, "you're a fucking joke, you really think i'd cheat on you?"

"minho come on you know that's not what i mean" the brunette defended himself, "min...you'd think that too if i did the same thing.."

he shook his head, "no, no i wouldn't because i actually trust you jisung..but you obviously don't trust me"

~

how do u all feel abt angry make up sex
🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣 bc i feel bad for the angst but at the same time i don't feel bad at all