30.

minho whined at the sound of someone knocking on the door, "hm..jisung go check" he turned around, "so loud.."

jisung rubbed his eyes and dragged himself out of bed, he opened the door to see his best friend standing there, "oh fuck" he shut the door and ran over to the bed.

"wake the fuck up" he pushed minho off the bed, who instantly yelled and stood up, "hide"

minho put his hand on his head, "ouch!" he rubbed the spot on his head and grabbed a hoodie from the floor, "why am i hiding?" he asked as he ran over to the bathroom.

"felix is back" jisung said and minhos face went pale, "yeah exactly now hide!" he ran over to the bathroom and pushed minho inside, then he ran back to the door and opened it again, "hey" he said awkwardly.

"why did you shut the door on me?" felix asked, trying to push past jisung to get into the room, but the brunette blocked him and shut the door. "let me go in"

he leaned against the door, "you can't go in there! i-it's just really messy.." he lied, "go down to breakfast and i'll uh clean up.."

felix shook his head, "just let me put my things down ji..i don't care how messy it is" he tried to push past his best friend again but he pushed him away.

"felix!" he yelled, "you cannot go in there."

"okay fine" felix dropped his bags on the floor, "whatever" he turned around and ran down the stairs.

jisung let out a sigh of relief and ran back into the room, "minho you need to leave, like right now" he opened the bathroom door.

"why the hell is he back?" minho picked up his phone from the bedside table, "there's still a week of holidays.."

jisung shrugged, "i don't know" he walked over to minho and hugged him, "i'll see you later okay?"

"mhm" minho gave him a quick kiss before leaving the room, hood pulled over his head.

the brunette sat on his bed and rested his face into his hands as he sighed.

~

"what were you hiding?" felix asked as soon as jisung sat down in front of him, the boy obviously didn't reply and just shrugged, "ji why don't you trust me anymore?"

he sighed, "i do trust you lix..i just can't tell you right now" he watched as felix rolled his eyes, that's when he noticed the bruising on his upper cheek.

"why did you come back early.." he asked even though he knew the answer, he just wanted to talk about something else, "are you alright?"

felix nodded, "i don't know" he frowned, "they were just, i don't know..different"

"lix if you need somewhere to stay over the summer you can always come to mine" jisung offered, "my parents will understand"

the blonde nodded, looking down at his food. he didn't say much for the rest of the meal and jisung didn't ask any more questions.

once felix was done with his food, they got up and started to walk out of the hall. jisung got his phone out and started to text minho as they walked through the halls. felix had his hands in his pockets and stayed quiet until he saw his brother.

"minho" he called out for him and jisung instantly looked up when he heard the name. "minho don't walk away from me"

felix walked over to his brother and jisung followed behind him, "this can't be good" the brunette whispered to himself.

~

:o