52.

he'd been staring at the boy for what felt like forever, but he wasn't complaining because minho could listen to jisung talk for hours and hours.

he noticed the small things like how jisung spoke with his hands a lot and how he'd get easily distracted by other things. he also noticed that jisung was smiling a lot more recently.

"i'm sorry, i've been talking for ages" the brunette ran his hands through his hair, "you must be sick of my voice"

minho shook his head, "not at all, i love your voice"

jisung smiled, shuffling closer to minho. "can i lay down?" he asked and when his boyfriend nodded, jisung placed his head on minhos lap and laid down.

minho rested his hand on the boys hair and ruffled it every now and then as jisung spoke, "min.."

"yes love?" he answered softly.

"what will you do when you graduate" he asked, "because like me and lix are still going to be here..you'll be alone for a whole year"

minho hummed in response, "i guess i'll get a job, start saving up some more money" he moved jisungs hair away from his forehead, "plus i won't be alone for the whole year, you and lix will visit me"

"oh and my parents will be with you" jisung added, "they're so excited to meet you, they were so happy when i told them about us dating-"

"they know?" minho looked down at jisung, looking a bit pale.

jisung sat up, "yeah..why wouldn't they know?"

"because they-" the boy paused mid sentence, not everyone's parents are like his, "yeah.."

"minho" he caressed the grey haired boys cheek, "trust me, they're not like your parents...they won't hurt you or me or felix"

he nodded, "y-yeah but what if-"

"they'll do whatever it takes to make you comfortable min" jisung frowned, he could see minho was getting upset, "let's talk about something else-"

"n-no" he looked up, "no, let's talk about it"

jisung moved his hand away from minhos cheek, "i'm ready to talk about what they did..b-but only with you"

"of course min"

~

jisung listened as minho explained what had happened to him during the days he was away, he got upset about half way through so jisung suggested that they take a break but minho refused, he wanted to get it over with.

he held onto his boyfriends hand throughout the whole conversation and caressed the back of it with his thumb.

by the end of the conversation, minho was in tears, "don't cry, you'll make me cry" jisung said as he hugged minho.

"i hate seeing you cry" he kissed the top of minhos head, "it's okay min, we'll make sure they're punished for what they did"

"p-please just keep me safe ji" minho sobbed as he pressed his head against jisungs shoulder, "keep me a-away from them"

jisung ruffled his hair, "you're safe with me min.." he was going to make sure minho and felix never saw their parents again, "i'll keep you and lix far away from them"

~

hey, sorry for the crappy update today but i've been feeling a bit sick and mentally exhausted lately so pls forgive me if the chap isn't great.