10.

it was halloween weekend, meaning they finally had a couple of days off. each year, the school give a day off for halloween so the students could enjoy it.

"so what's the plan for halloween this year!" felix asked his best friend, "i think someone's having a party, we could always go to that"

jisung shook his head, "i'd rather sit in our room and watch horror movies" he replied, not looking up from his work.

"but ji..changbin is gonna be there" the freckled boy pouted, "please?"

the brunette sighed and looked at felix, "okay fine, we'll go to the stupid party"

felix hugged jisung, "you're the best! oh but now i need to find a costume.." he started talking about what or who he could dress up as.

"make sure it's easy to take off" jisung smirked at felix, who was clueless to what the brunette meant.

"what?" it took him a few seconds to figure out but when he did, he hit jisungs arm, "shut up!! that is not happening.."

he shrugged, "it might!" he laughed as his best friend blushed. "it's alright i'll go to seungmins room for the night, just in case" jisung winked.

felix blushed even more, eventually he buried his face into his hands, "i hate you so much"

~

felix decided to go as howl from howls moving castle, as suggested by jisung of course. whereas jisung just put on some eyeliner and fake blood on his lip and said he was a vampire, he didn't put much effort into his costume.

the party was held in the last years common room and jisung soon figured out it was changbin who actually threw the party. he'd lost felix instantly so he went and sat down in the corner.

he would probably leave in about ten minutes or maybe even sooner, he just wanted to go back to his room and watch movies.

jisung could see felix talking to changbin, they both looked happy. he sighed and took out his phone, scrolling aimlessly through social media.

after a few minutes, jisung got up and started walking towards the door. just as he was about to leave, he spotted minho walking over to him. the brunette smiled at him, he looked nice.

"what are you supposed to be?" jisung asked as the boy was just wearing normal clothes.

"i'm a cat..duh" he pointed at the cat headband on his head and jisung giggled, minho just shook his head.

"anyways..are you going somewhere?" minho changed the topic.

"oh yeah, i only came here because felix wanted to but i lost him..so i'm gonna leave" he explained. "not sure where i'll go though"

minho took the cat headband off and ran his hands through his hair, "mind if i join you? i was forced to be here too"

jisung nodded, "i'd love some company"

~