67.

minho rested his head against jisungs chest as the brunette ran his hands through his hair, "he should be here any minute" jisung said quietly.

minho had calmed down a lot but he was still shaky and on edge, jisung tried his best to make him comfortable, "should we stay in tomorrow?"

he nodded in reply, shutting his eyes and sighing. "it's alright min..we'll get through this"

jisung kissed the top of his head.

a few seconds later there was a knock on the door, "come in" jisung said and his best friend walked in, changbin followed behind.

"is everything okay?" felix asked, sounding worried as he sat down on the bed, "minho?"

the boy sat up and instantly pulled his brother closer for a hug, "are you okay lix? did she try to talk to you?"

"i'm fine.." he said, shocked that minho had hugged him, "she called me but i hung up on her.."

"min have you been crying?" felix asked as he shuffled backwards.

the older boy looked away and wiped his cheeks, "n-no" he sniffled.

jisung stood up, telling felix and changbin to follow him. he took the pair to felix's room, "i think you should just stay here tonight..he's really upset and worried about you"

"but i'm fine, i know how to deal with my parents" felix said, "ji he needs to tell someone about what they've done to him..he always says he's fine but i'm worried he might hurt himself if he keeps holding it all in"

"i know lix, but he's refusing to even talk to me.." jisung sighed, "your parents don't know where i live do they?"

the blonde shrugged, "i don't think so..maybe?"

"well, fuck"

~

"are you still awake?" jisung asked, shutting the door behind him.

"mhm, i was waiting for you.." minho put his book on the table and sat up, he smiled as jisung sat down next to him.

he held minhos hand, "promise me something min" he said, "promise me that you'll try to talk to me when things get bad..i don't like it when you hide all of your feelings from me, i don't like it when you cry by yourself"

"i get scared when you isolate yourself from me" he spoke quietly and minho listened, "i know you haven't been sleeping well and that it's making you feel worse..but please talk to me min, i don't like finding you crying at night and pretending like i don't see it"

"stop pretending like you're fine minho, please" jisung added, "it's okay to feel like this but it's not okay to keep it to yourself.."

minho frowned and hugged jisung, "no one's ever cared for me this much" he gently kissed his cheek, "i'll talk to you ji, i promise i will"

"i love you so much minho.." he caressed the boys cheek, "you mean so much to me a-and i'm scared of losing you"

"you won't lose me..ever" minho replied, "no one will take me from you, i'm all yours love"

jisung frowned, he really hoped minhos parents didn't know where he was.

"if they ever try to contact you, i need to know about it..don't hide it from me because the last time you did that, i almost lost you" jisung ran his thumb over minhos bottom lip and the boy nodded.

"you're all mine min"

~

ofc i had to add more drama - i swr i'll let them be happy for more than two chapters