40.

jisung pulled on minhos hair as he shut his eyes and moaned his boyfriends name.

he threw his head back as minho wiped his mouth, "was that alright love?" he asked before he laid down next to him.

"fuck" was all jisung said, turning his head to face minho, "fuck.."

he kissed minho, who then positioned himself
on top of jisung again. he deepened their kiss and jisungs hands ran over his torso, making their way down to minhos jeans and unzipping them.

"just wanna be yours min.." the boy whispered against minhos lips, "wanna be all yours"

minho smiled, "you're all mine sungie" he continued to kiss jisung, "be good for me, love"

the brunette let out a soft sigh as minho moved his legs apart, "mhm.." he nodded, shutting his eyes and parting his lips slightly.

"yes..o-only for you" jisung whined, feeling
uneasy at first but then getting more comfortable as his boyfriend began to move, "ah" his hand shot up to his mouth as he moaned.

minho moved his hand away, "be as loud as you want my love" he gently kissed jisungs cheek.

"you sound so pretty sung"

~

jisung placed a cigarette between his lips and minho lit it for him, he watched as the boy bought his knees up to his chest as he exhaled the smoke and handed the cigarette to him.

minho took it from him and put it between his own lips, taking a drag. he smiled at how cute jisung looked in his jumper, it was way too big for him so it was falling off his shoulder, exposing a bit of his collarbones which had pink marks scattered across them.

he handed the cigarette back to jisung and admired the way his lips wrapped around it, he looked so effortlessly beautiful. minho loved the way jisung made everything attractive, even something as simple as smoking.

"you're staring min" the boy said, exhaling smoke as he did, "what's wrong?"

he shook his head, "nothing, you just look beautiful.."

jisung blushed and hid his face with his hands, "shut up.." he smiled.

"no i'm serious, everything you do is so perfect" minho placed his hand on jisungs knee, "you're so perfect"

jisung blushed more, turning his head to hide the crimson tint on his cheeks, "stop it!" he laughed, shaking his head.

minho smiled at him, moving his hand up to jisungs cheek, "i love you sungie"

"i love you too min" jisung replied, still blushing and smiling.

~

🫣🫣

minho fell so hard fr