3.

jisung walked into his first lesson, fixing his uniform as he went to the back of the classroom. he sat in the corner and put his bag on the seat next to him so no one would sit there.

halfway through the lesson, he put his headphones on and ended up falling asleep. he slept for the whole lesson and was woken up by the lesson two students.

"ah i know him..i'll wake him up" he tapped on jisungs arm, "jisung wake up, you're late for your next class"

"mhm.." he slowly raised his head, realising he'd overslept, "crap i'm sorry.."

"it's alright, just go before you get into any trouble" seungmin smiled at him.

he picked up his bag, "thanks seung" he left the classroom, checking his phone to see where he was meant to be now.

luckily he had a free lesson, so he decided to head over to the library to take another nap. the library was always empty, barely anyone went in there so it was nice and quiet.

jisung opened the door to the library and entered, walking over to the couches at the back. he put his bag on the floor and laid down on the couch, "ugh.."

he put his headphones back on and drifted off to sleep. he must've slept around fifteen minutes before someone had woken him up, he'd heard a loud bang that immediately woke him up.

he took his headphones off and walked over the the bookshelves, "everything okay?" he asked the boy who was sitting on the floor, facing down.

"all good.." he looked up, "oh hi jisung"

"hey.." he said awkwardly, "need a hand?" he offered his hand to help minho off the floor.

the boy grabbed his hand and pulled himself up, "thanks..i was trying to reach a book but i ended up falling"

jisung nodded, "what brings you to the library?" minho asked him.

"i was taking a nap.." he replied, "i get tired easily" that wasn't a lie, jisung was always tired, he never slept well at night so it would drag him down the next day.

"i probably woke you up, i'm sorry" he apologised, "i'll um let you get back to sleep..bye" he scratched the back of his neck as he walked away.

why do i keep bumping into him..jisung thought as he made his way back to the couch. whys it always so awkward..

~

jisung had accidentally slept through break and lunch, meaning he'd missed two lessons and it was only the first day. when he walked into his final lesson, his best friend practically screamed.

"oh thank god, i thought you'd died" felix said as jisung sat down next to him, "you've already missed two lessons sung..not a good start"

"i fell asleep..sorry" he apologised, "it won't happen again..well it might but i'll try to stay awake next time"

"are you taking your sleeping pills at night?" the blonde asked, and when jisung shook his head he slapped his arm, "well that's why you're so tired during the day! you're not sleeping at night"

"it's not my fault, plus they don't even help" he frowned.

felix sighed, "just focus on the lesson.."

~

we'll get to the main plot i swr