66.

"i thought we were going home" jisung said as minho stopped the car, they'd driven up some sort of hill and stopped by the edge of it.

"i wanted to come here before we did..just to spend a little more time together" he turned off the car and took off his seatbelt.

jisung looked out at the view, "woah..i can see my whole town" they were at the highest point in the town, meaning they had a view of the whole city and since it was night, all the lights were turned on making it look even prettier.

"do you like it?" minho asked, admiring jisung instead of the view.

"yes, it's beautiful" he turned to face minho, "thank you"

they smiled at each other, "ah wait, how about we open the sunroof? then we could look at the stars" jisung suggested.

minho nodded, he liked that idea. so he pressed the button to make the sunroof slide back and then reclined their seats all the way back so they could lay down and watch the stars.

minho had his eyes on the brunette while he talked about astronomy and explained the different constellations in the sky, he thought it was so cute how jisung knew stuff about this, he never knew he was interested in it.

"am i boring you? you're being very quiet" the brunette asked, pouting.

"no not at all..i just love listening to your voice" minho reached out and placed a hand on his cheek, "keep talking"

jisung continued to talk and minho listened, he could listen to his boyfriend's voice for hours. he only interrupted when he felt his phone buzzing over and over again.

"what's wrong?" jisung asked as minho looked at his phone, suddenly looking very upset.

the boy shook his head, "uh nothing..just a wrong number" he was still staring at his phone.

"minho, what's wrong" he repeated himself.

he sighed, "it's my parents..c-can we just go home now?" he turned his phone off and threw it on the back seat, positioning his seat upright again.

jisung fixed his seat too, "yeah let's go.."

~

jisung turned the volume of the music down a little and went back to his bed, sitting down next to minho. "everything okay?" he ruffled his boyfriends hair, minho had been quiet ever since they got back.

he'd gotten upset after receiving a text from an unknown number while they were in the car, "do you want me to leave you alone for a bit?" he knew the text was from minhos parents but wasn't too sure what it said.

"no, please don't" he said, turning towards jisung, "just keep playing with my hair.."

the brunette nodded, "do you want to talk about it?"

"no.." he replied, shutting his eyes and sighing, "i'm fine"

"we've talked about this before min.." jisung continued to run his hands through minhos hair, "if there's something upsetting you, we can talk about it"

minho sighed again, bringing his hands up to his face, "i don't know how to explain it..it's like i've run away from them b-but i can't hide"

"they somehow manage to ruin everything for
me even when they're not near me.." he shook his head, "i can't ever get away"

minho sat up and let out a deep breath, "jisung, what did i do to deserve this? i was just a kid sung, what did i do"

jisung frowned and pulled him in for a hug, ruffling his hair again and trying to comfort him, "you don't deserve this min, you don't deserve any of it"

"t-they said you'd leave me" his voice cracked a little, "she said you'd h-hate me" minho sobbed.

"that's not true love..you know it's not" jisung kissed the top of his head.

"i just want them to l-leave me alone" he wrapped his arms around jisungs waist, "we were just kids sung.."

"i know minho" he sighed, "we'll block that new number as well okay? and i'll make sure to block all their contacts on felix's phone too"

the grey haired boy suddenly pulled away from
the hug and started wiping his tears, "felix, w-we need to tell him to come back here..jisung what if they find h-him"

"calm down min" jisung cupped his face. "they don't know where either of you are"

"n-no he needs to be here" minho felt like he couldn't breathe, "i n-need to keep him safe"

"he's safe, felix is fine" the brunette said, "he's okay"

minho shook his head, "i need him to come here..what if t-they find him"

"okay calm down love..i'll send someone to go pick him up right now" jisung caressed his cheek, "take deep breaths min, i promise you felix is fine"

minho still wasn't calming down, his breathing was getting worse and he was obviously having a panic attack now. jisung didn't know what suddenly made him this upset, "min..it's okay, just take deep breaths"

he wiped his boyfriends tears, "that's it, keep breathing...

~

me when i make myself and all of the readers feel single while writing this book —> ㅠ_ㅠ