19.

seungmin knew something was wrong, he'd see people sneak in and out of his friends room every night. he noticed that felix would leave and not return until the next night.

then approximately ten minutes after he'd leave, a hooded boy would appear outside and jisung would drag him inside.

"what are you thinking about?" his roommate asked, looking in his direction, "seung are you stalking the room opposite ours?"

hyunjin got up and walked towards the boy, who was peaking through a small opening in the door.

"felix just left..which means" he looked down at his watch and back up again, "mystery guy should be showing up any second now"

"leave them alone, why do you care who jisung is hooking up with" the blonde went back to his bed, laying down on it.

"because if my theory is correct then jisung is truly fucked" seungmin said, still waiting for the boy to show up.

and five minutes later he did, "right on time" he stood up and opened his door, walking out as jisung opened the door for the hooded boy.

"s-seungmin!" he pushed the boy into the room and stepped out of the room, "hey.." he pulled the door shut.

"that didn't look like felix" the boy said, "ji is that the secret boyfriend?"

jisung shook his head, "no.."

seungmin rolled his eyes, "come on sung i already know.." the boy stared at him blankly, "don't lie to me"

he sighed, "fine..i have a boyfriend but you cannot tell anyone!" he stepped forward, "especially not felix.."

"why though? he's your best friend..don't you think he deserves to know?" he asked and seungmin being the devil he is, chose his next words very carefully, "it's not like your dating his brother or anything"

jisungs face went pale, he looked like he was going to be sick, "fuck"

oh, seungmin was right.

"you- oh my god..fuck" jisung took a few deep breaths, "seungmin you cannot tell anyone, i'm serious"

"ji calm down" he placed a hand on his friends shoulder, "i'm not going to-"

"i knew this was a bad idea..now felix is going to find out and oh i'm so fucked" seungmin felt bad, he shouldn't have pushed him.

he watched regretfully as his friend began to cry.

fortunately, minho came out of the room and wrapped his arm around jisung, "sung, it's alright..just breathe" he said to him.

then minho looked up at seungmin, "you cannot tell my brother, fuck, you can't tell anyone"

seungmin nodded, "okay.." he said as he watched minho take jisung into his room, oh he felt so bad.

~

"sung" he cupped his boyfriends face, wiping the tears and trying to get him to calm down, "he won't tell anyone"

jisungs breath hitched, "we have to trust him.." minho slid his thumb over the boys cheek, wiping away some more tears. "come on, it's alright"

he hugged jisung, resting his hand on the back of the brunettes neck, "i'm sorry.." the boy whispered. "i'm overreacting"

"no ji you're not, you're just scared and that's okay" minho comforted him by kissing the top of his head, "but we have to trust seungmin okay?"

"okay.." jisung replied softly. "please don't leave me min"

"i'm not going anywhere.." he pulled away from the hug, one hand still on the back of jisungs head and the other rested on his cheek.

minho leaned forward and connected their lips, the kiss was long and sweet. once he pulled away, minho pressed their foreheads together.

"no one could make me leave you"

~