#7 - Ryvannah

here's an alternative meeting for Ryland and Savannah BC why not

The security guard scanned our bracelets. "Welcome to Coachella"

I grabbed Brandon by the hand and we ran, both buzzing with excitement. Coachella 2k15! "We are actually in Coachella what the fuck!"

"I'm so excited" I smiled. "But won't it be a tad boring just us two? You said your friends are here"

"Yeah, we're definitely not staying alone here" He looked around then grabbed his phone. "They are in the queue to get in, if you spot a group of people with at least 3 blondes- tell me"

I nodded and sat on the grass, the music audible from here. To be honest, I didn't expect to be sitting there for almost two whole hours waiting on these people. Maybe I could go make my own friends rather than waiting.

"There" I said, a group of people entering. Brandon's face lit up and he started to wave frantically. They ran our way and I quickly got back up on my feet, watching them greet each other.

"So good to see you all again- this is my sister Savannah. These are Rydel, Ratliff, Ross, Rocky, Ryland, Courtney and Savannah, like you!"

I greeted them all with a wave and they greeted me back. "Hello!"

"Can we all take a picture of our wristbands? I want to post it on Twitter" Rydel piped up.

We all put our wrists in the middle and she angled her phone to fetch them all. "Got it! Now, shall we do some bladder emptying before partying?"

"Yes please" Ross said, and like him, the boys began to march quickly to the portable toilets. I tagged along at the back with the girls.

For them all to go, was another 15 minutes wasted. I suppose my frustration was pretty obvious since- "You okay?"

"Yeah, in fine" I sighed. "Ryland, right?"

"Yeah" he helped me up. "We're all ready to go"

"Finally" I mumbled a bit too loud. "Sorry"

"It's fine" he chuckled. "After all, we came to hear good music- not wait for my brothers to pee"

"Good point" I nodded.

When we got to the Main stage, the sun was setting and The Weekend was about to start his set. To be pretty honest, I mainly cane here for him.

In the heat of 'Earned It' (literally, everybody was singing along), Ryland put an arm around me. I smiled at him and allowed him to pull me closer.

"I've been wanting to do that and more since I laid eyes on you" he whispered.

"Ooh" I giggled. "I'm not complaining"