#46 - Continuation Of Scenario #45

I ripped the poster from the pole at once, hoping to not attract any more attention to my person. It astonished me; some stranger is looking for me, and potentially has pictures of me.

I got in the first bus I could find and sat down, examining the poster. It contained a small barcode at the bottom which I scanned, redirecting me to the Sony National Photography Awards, and this shot of me was the winner.

The photographer called itself LedCorsair, a clever way to blend the name of a band and aeronautics. I looked at the photo of me.

It was well taken, for a candid. The timing was perfect, I actually looked very nice, and it had a 70's feel to it which I was digging immensely.

The bus stopped at the Photographer's Gallery, which I got off at. In a perfect world, I would meet an absolute babe who would bring me here for a first date, despite the fact that I know the place like the back of my hand and we'd just talk about anything and everything, strolling amongst brilliant photography.

The closest I got to that was coming here with Dad a few months back.

It was fairly striking from the moment I walked in; an enlarged photo of the poster hung up on one of their biggest walls, at least 40ft tall. Or more.

"Quite captivating, right? The photography skills are lovely, and the model is just gorgeous." A worker approached me.

"Of course it's eye catching, it's me." I crossed my arms. "It's a huge privacy breach, how could you take this entry and even make it win."

The guy looked at me closely. "I'm going to have to ask you to sit there and not leave until I tell you so."

Did I have a choice? No. I sat tight as he and other customers gathered together, whispering and looking as the guy that spoke to me made a phone call.

I felt majorly exposed, and it was all LedCorsair's fault. What kind of name is that?!

"She's here?! Are you sure it's her?!" A familiar voice spoke, but I couldn't tell who it was until the hubbub of workers parted. They revealed a blonde guy no older than 20, in a barely buttoned floral shirt, ripped jeans and beat up converse, aviators propped on his head & camera on him.

I blinked twice. Then I recognised him; the lead singer of a local rock band my sister is obsessed with...R5, I think?

I looked beyond the fact that my sister would kill to be in my position and shot up. "You."

"Whoa, hehe, slow down- I can explain!" He protested as I began to hit him with my handbag. "Stop, damn it!"

"Why?! Just why?! And no permission either!"

"When you see a nice daisy, do you ask permission to rip it out of the ground?" I remained silenced. "Exactly. I didn't want to interrupt you, and then have you stage something. No, I wanted something natural, and your oblivion was ideal."

I crossed my arms. "It's scary to come back and have your face plastered on most streets with 'Have You Seen This Girl?'. Makes it sound like I'm lost."

"Hey, at least I won." He reasoned.

"What did you win?"

"Diddly squat. Except from some good hits with your bag; what is in there?"

"My cameras."

"May I see?"

I reluctantly opened my handbag, and produced my Canon and teal Polaroid. His eyes scanned them, and he went over to the Polaroid first, preparing to take a picture of me.

"Do you want to get stabbed or something?"

"No! I was just trying to see what you could see when you took pictures, I've never actually used one." He handed it back to me. "I'm Ross. You?"

"It's going to take you more than that to get to know my name." I said.

"Fine." Ross chuckled. "How about I apologise with lunch? Anything you wish."

"I never say no to free food." I said nonchalantly and walked by him as he laughed. "Come on, you can explain the story of how you even saw me on the way."

"On the way to where?"

"I ask the questions, boy."

"Si, Señorita."