#32 - Michael Clifford

I KNOW THIS SAYS R5 SCENARIOS BUT I COULDN'T PASS UP ON THE OPPORTUNITY OK

Calum tapped my shoulder, leaning forward from his seat. "So, who's going to be the first to get the President's daughter?"

Collectively, Luke and Ash turned around, followed by his girlfriend Maggie, who was right beside him. I raised my eyebrows. "Not that- um- I would, I was just wondering..I mean, you're all single as of now.."

"I don't know man, its complicated over this end." Luke sighed, loosening his tie. "Ash?"

"I'm in, dude. I heard she is capital-hot." He swooned. "However, I think our boy Mikey should have a chance."

I snapped to life. "What? Me? No."

"Why not?!" Luke whined. "She is the President's daughter, imagine the things you could get away with!"

"Sure. Her dad also has the right to put  anybody on death row for any reason. I don't want mine to be that I broke the heart of America's Sweetheart" I rolled my eyes. "And she's probably some stuck up, fake, long fake-nailed girl who can barely spell her own name properly"

Mr Otley, the Chemistry teacher, walked in. "Everybody up!"

With a sigh, everybody stood up and Frankie walked in, holding the door open to a green eyed girl, her hair in loose brown/blonde waves. She looked innocent and quiet as she walked in, red as ever. "You didn't have to hold the door for me, but thank you."

"Class, I'd like you too meet the new student, Madison Topeka. Sure, you may be aware of her background, but she and I request you treat her like an ordinary student" Mr Otley wheezed out.

"Can we sit?" A voice yelled and Mr Otley nodded, his faith in humanity clearly lost.

"Maddie, dear, take the seat between Michael and Luke. If they bother you in any way, you're allowed to hit them once every ten minutes"

"I don't think it will be necessary" she giggled. Luke got in her way, smirking.

"You can hit me anytime, baby"

"What, just like your future cardboard home will fly and hit you when you fail all your classes? Yeah, in that case, sure"

The whole class laughed at Luke, who brushed it off sharpish. "Yikes"

"I have experienced people like you, but I apologise" she smiled as she sat down. "What's your name?"

"I'm Luke, that's Maggie, Calum, Ashton and Michael" He pointed at us all and she went around shaking our hands.

It offended me how good she looked in our ugly, red and tartan uniform. After greeting the rest, she turned around, writing her name in her new book in calligraphy.

"Hey Maddie?"

"Yes?" She looked at Ash.

"Does The White House have a basketball court?" She nodded. "Can I go over and play?"

Maddie laughed. "If you really want to."

"Thanks." He replied then elbowed me, lowering his voice. "Got this one in the bag!"

I shook my head at him and turned back to her, sliding her my book. "Here are the notes for today."

"Thank you....Michael" she grinned after recalling my name, then got on writing out the notes.

Maybe I was wrong.

I WANT TO DO THIS SO BAD