#12 - Ross Lynch, Riker Lynch, Rocky Lynch

Remember your job, remember your job.

I paced up the staircase, a few students passing me, a little bit too giggly. When I was assigned here, I was hoping it wasn't some average cliche boarding school with easy girls and hormonal guys.

Not one relatively handsome fella has stopped by me, in my short trek to my new dorm room. Inside, a fellow blonde girl looked up from a book, squealing. "Ugh, you must be my roommate!"

I was never one to deal with screaming girls. "Umm...hi"

"I'm Casey, and your hair is so lovely!" She touched my pastel blue hair. "What is your name"

I rolled the sleeves of the black school jumper. "My name's Ria"

"You are so grunge; I'm in love!" The excited blonde girl grinned and I couldn't help but smile. "But, we have to go mingle- like now! Do you know why?"

"No.."

"Cute guys!" She linked into me, dragging me out. "Let's go!"

She was right in a sense- the boys here were pretty good looking. I mean, they all stared a little bit too long at my hair but I really couldn't care; I'm working and Casey's mingling was helping me get to know people.

We started to walk in the direction of the canteen, the crowds of people more often, all in matching black & white uniforms (except girls wore skirts).

Right from go, the centre of power in the canteen was noticeable. Casey gasped. "There they are!"

She nodded at 3 boys leaning by a wall just by the entrance to the cafeteria, earning most attention.

"Who are they?" I asked naively and she giggled like a love drunk teenager.

"The Power 3 - Ross Lynch, Riker Lynch, Rocky Lynch. They are all related and all Greek gods- despite Irish descent" she broke into a biography about the two blondes and one brunette. "They all shine in the main departments of the school- Ross is a star athlete and captain of the hockey team, Riker is the smartest of the seniors and Rocky is exceptionally awesome at music. My sister told me all about them"

"They sound too fabricated" she gasped. "Sorry, I liked interesting, new people. Not cliche hot guys"

"Well-oh my god act cute" she suddenly released me, twirling her hair after flicking it. The smell of her shampoo made me sneeze loudly, silencing part of the canteen. "Ria, stop! Ross is looking over!"

I looked up and indeed he was. We held eye contact briefly, followed by a slight smile- until a girl, from thin air, appeared in front of him, aggressively making out with him.

I recognised her, she was who I was after.

"Maybe I will have to get close to these boys"