BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everybody! I thought I would address you on here because I don't know if anybody actually reads status updates so yeah, sup fam.

It's been a month since I last wrote a scenario, and in that month, a lot has happened.
For example, I'm a month older, I've moved to London, I speak to different people as opposed to the 17th of August and also, I've grown things out and into other things.

I started to write around when I turned 12 (?), but started on wattpad when I was 13 so imagine how many stories, how many words and (more importantly) how many story ideas I've had in 4 years. Majority of them, if not all have revolved around R5 since they were my first band obsession (ok it was actually the Jonas Brothers but I was 8/9). I'm 16 now, however, and writing things about the same 5 people, no matter how much you love them, is bound to get repetitive.

In this one month, I discovered BTS (Bangtan Boys or Bangtan Sonyeondan), which is a KPOP group consisting of 7 adorable and insanely talented Asian boys who have somehow took over my life. I'm currently in the crazy obsession stage, reacting to the, exactly the same way I used to react to R5 when I first discovered them.

(They sing in Korean but they have catchy English parts, and since when was language a barrier when the music is good?!)

And I knew I was truly into these boys when they gave me enough motivation and inspiration to write, something I haven't really had since I finished Life Before Mad.

That being said, I'm not going to stop writing R5 fanfic; when I have a decent plot idea, I'll write it 100% but, currently I'm going to write some BTS books.

It's up to you if you read them (you can picture the mmc as whoever - that's the beauty of fiction), but I would really appreciate it if you did. Not only would it make real happy, but it would indicate to me whether I'm doing a good job/if I made the right decision for the time being.

The first book of the BTS series, 'Ethereal' is up, and the next chapter will be up by the time you finish reading this so go on, hehe 😏

I love you all so much, fighting! ❤️❤️