#43 - Ross Lynch

"I'm hungry." I whined. Daniel looked at me.

"Go and get yourself food."

"But you guys don't have anything I fancy-" then it hit me. "But that doesn't matter, because I can drive!"

"Off you go then." Leo returned to the couch with a bowl of popcorn for the two of them and smiled at me. I dared taking one, and too my luck, it didn't have cinnamon on top (otherwise I would swell and probably die).

"I can drive! I - can drive!" I chanted as I slipped on some boots and grabbed the keys to the BMW before heading downtown to a Chinese place.

It was something like 7pm, and tourists were milling around Times Square. When we moved here, I was the same, but I learnt to live with it; that doesn't change the fact that it's beautiful though.

I parked in a back street and made my way to the little Chinese takeaway store and began to place my order to Chen Sui, who I call Feng Shui. She's in my journalism class in university.

And virtually my only friend.

"Hey hey hey!" I bounced to the counter, helping myself to a fortune cookie.

"Hi! Let me guess, the usual?"

"Yes, for me at least. The boys want noodles, I assume, and I'm not going to make another drive up here." I sighed. "And to drink just throw in a bottle of Coke."

"I'll get on it." She winked and turned around into the kitchen. In the far corner of the restaurant were a few boys around a table, then a couple and a family. It was fairly relaxed for a Saturday night.

I cracked open my fortune cookie, and began to munch, reading the little fortune.

There are a million things you want, but only one you need.

I chuckled. "You guys keep getting better and better."

"Interesting." A foreign voice spoke and I flinched. From behind me emerged a blonde boy, leaning on the counter. "It isn't everyday you get one of those things."

"What are you, fortune cookie master?"

"Something like that." He chuckled. "I'm Ross."

"Sage." I shook his hand.

"So, Ms Sage, you from around here." I nodded. "Thought so, you look familiar."

"Because we go to the same university."

"Oh." His face dropped. "Makes more sense. Initially I thought you were like 16 though."

"And you were chatting me up?" I frowned.

"No! I'm not a creep." He shook his head. "But now, maybe I am chatting you up."

He was a very well known player in NYU, and he got it on with majority of the dancers and drama majors. That doesn't mean that he wasn't insanely cute - he had that and brains working in his favour.

And his hair is actually a masterpiece.

But the player is about to get played. "Hey, are you boys bored tonight?"

"Hell yeah." He grew excited.

"First of all, no." I shivered. "And there is a party tonight right opposite my house, the only catch is that it's a streaker party; but I'll be there..."

"I'm totally going now." He whooped as Chen came out with my food. I wrote down the address on my receipt and slipped it into his pocket; which obviously failed so I had to just give it to him.

+++

I sat in front of the window, lights dimmed as his expensive car pulled up the road. He's by himself, I ate a prawn cracker. Idiot. It was cruel, but it was going to be hilarious.

Ross looked around the deserted street then ran out of his car, butt naked. The address I gave him is of Mrs Keelan, a sweet elderly woman that lives right across the street from us.

He rang the doorbell and seconds passed, until her scream echoed. I ran out of the house just as Ross ran into his car and sprayed him with silly string.

"Ah! Stop! I'm allergic to latex!" He shrieked. I looked at the can.

"Latex free." I sprayed him one more time, this time to cover his bare junk.

"Stop! What is your problem?"

"Sometimes you need a taste of your own medicine." I crossed my arms and then looked to my house.

"Sage! Who is that?!" Leo shouted across the road.

"Shit. Act drunk." and his first instinct was to fall crying on a 5'4 girl. I dragged him across the road to my house.

"This is a friend of mine, and he's drunk and naked. Get him some clothes."

"I want my mother!" He screamed and I was genuinely impressed at how fast he made himself cry. "Have you seen my mother!"

"Oh god, okay." Leo was off. Ross curled up.

"You are so - MY MOTHER!" He continued to scream as Daniel appeared. I shook my head at him and 'comforted' the crying, naked mess.

Leo dumped clothes on him and he got dressed, 'sobbing' and 'sniffing'. "Are you hungry."

I chuckled. "Of course not-"

"Yes." He sighed.

"Follow me, I'll find you something to eat, okay?" Leo guided him into the kitchen. Daniel crossed his arms at me.

"I saw it from upstairs."

"Back me up on this - he's a player." I reasoned.

"Nice move." He high fived me and nodded towards the kitchen, where we met Ross and the other two. As Daniel came in, he gave Leo a kiss on the cheek. I looked to see if Ross had noticed but he was hunched over a cup of water, and glaring intensely at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he flipped me off.

The moment Leo turned, he continued to sulk. "What happened, dear? How did you end up naked?"

"I don't know." Ross looked at me for a split second, with a wicked look that spelt 'I'm about to screw you over'. "I took this ecstasy pill and-"

He fell from the stool, collapsed on the ground. I screamed.

"Call an ambulance!"

"Oh my god, fine! It was a joke! I lured him into a streaker party." I face palmed.

"You went to a streaker party?!" Leo gasped.

"No actually," Ross was back from the dead. "She told me there was one across the road from here; at an old woman's house."

Leo looked to me, livid. I smiled innocently. "Sorry."

Awwww shit.