#20 - Ross & Molly

"Molly" one of my co-workers said. "Mr Lynch wants you in his office"

I stood from my chair, walking to the elevator. His office was at the very top of the building, so he had a breathtaking view over LA. I've only spoken to the man properly once, and that was for a job interview.

From those brief moments, he sort of freaked me out- he was too much of a powerful man for me to compete or even feel comfortable around.

I knocked on the door, just beneath the CEO sign. "Come in"

It looked airy inside- a huge glass window to replace the wall, everything spaced out and his desk facing the door. Unexpectedly, he was on the side, pouring himself a drink.

"Do you drink, miss?"

I shook my head and he smiled. "I don't bite, take a seat"

There was a chair next to his desk and I took it. He sat on the desk, opposite me.

"W-What did you want me for?" I question him.

"Just checking if you're.." his eyes looked somewhere south. "Settling in nicely"

"I'm fine, I suppose. Everything is running smoothly" I nod. "Was that all?"

"No it isn't all, Molly" I fell in love with the way he spoke my name. And the way his hand touched my own. "You look, uncomfortable so I want to help you loosen up"

"And how would you do that?" My voice sounded involuntarily seductive. He smirked, pulling me up from the chair. As if he had had a lot of practise, one by one, his fingers popped open my buttons until my shirt fell to the floor. I felt exposed, only in my bra and skirt before him.

"You need to relax, alright. Tell me whenever to stop"

"How about when to begin" I muttered and he chuckled, sucking on a patch of skin on my neck. As he did so, I removed his blazer, tie and shirt.

Once our lips met, the tension was off the scale. With a new kind of urgency, he unzipped my shirt and removed the rest of his clothing. He swiped everything off the desk and laid me on it, inserting himself in me.

"Shit" I gasped, him with an iron grip on my waist. He leaned forward until our heads were touching and our eyes fixed on each other, and then began to thrust.

He moved at a steady pace for what seemed hours, bringing me infinite amounts of pleasure. I didn't know him well, or well enough to be doing this, but it somehow established a new connection between us.

Something about the way he looks into my eyes whilst getting his own way with me was arousing in more ways than one.

Without much warning, he reached his peak. Releasing a low grunt and tightening the grip on my waist was the final moves I needed to reach my own high.

For moments, we stayed staring into each other's eyes and panting, not even capable to put into words what the last 15 minutes were. He pressed an aggressive kiss on my lips, which I returned.

I stopped, as he continued further up, nibbling my earlobe. "Miss Molly?"

"Yes?" I breathed.

"Meet me here at 5:30" he whispered. "But for now, get out of my office"

DUN DUN DUN (imagine for blondeguitarists SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG)