Chapter 1-5

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 1

A strong fragrance of flowers came, and Wen Lisheng had been sleeping soundly, but suddenly woke up.

She took a deep breath and sat up, and when she opened her eyes, she saw a cluster of bright red flowers peeking in through the window, with golden sunlight shining on her snow-white dress.

Her thick and slightly curled eyelashes trembled slightly, and her hands touched her abdomen first, and there was no trace of the heart-piercing pain just now.

Isn't she dead?

As soon as the glass of poisonous wine entered her throat, it left a burning pain that spread to her abdomen like a fire. In a short while, she was in unbearable pain, spit out a large mouthful of black blood, and then lost consciousness.

Wen Lisheng remembered very clearly that it was the feeling of death.

Damn, what poison is so painful? !

Just when her thoughts were in chaos, someone suddenly burst open the bamboo door and shouted at her, "Lizi, I succeeded!"

Wen Lisheng was startled, looked up, and her beautiful eyes were full of shock, " Shen...Jiaqing?" The

person who came was a young man in apricot-colored robes, with red lips and white teeth and a smile on his face, he waved to her, "Come out and see."

Shen Jiaqing was her childhood friend who grew up with her. Cults and sects spread everywhere, and there was a lot of chaos. As the young owner of Fengling Villa, Shen Jiaqing took a long sword on his back and said goodbye to her and set out on the road of justice. He has never seen her since.

Suddenly a young Shen Jiaqing stood in front of her, she was stunned.

"What are you stunned for?" Shen Jiaqing saw that her eyes were straight and looked strange, and she raised her brows in confusion, "You've caught it, why don't you go take a look?"

Wen Lisheng's mind became a mess, and she couldn't think normally at all. He asked along the way, "Who have you caught?"

Who knew that Shen Jiaqing was surprised when he heard it, and then replied, "Jing'an Hou Shizi."

The word Shizi hit Wen Lisheng's ear, and she opened her eyes. Rounding his eyes, he cried out, "What did you say?!"

She immediately got off the bamboo couch, casually put on her shoes and ran out. The moment she stepped out of the bamboo door, the sunlight gently fell on her long hair as black as Chen Mo, and the butterfly golden hairpin fluttered, reflecting a very bright light. .

A warm wind rushed towards her face, tugging at her snow-white dress, and there was a spring scene of green trees in front of her.

The scene drew a clear outline in her mind bit by bit, and when she turned her eyes, Shen Jiaqing had walked up to her and pointed to a small bamboo hut in the south, "It's there."

Wen Lisheng kicked his shoes and hurried to go , but was stopped by Shen Jiaqing, handed her a long black cloth, and scolded, "You stupid, cover your face, lest he remember your face!"

In the sixth year of Jianning, the Prince of Jing'an first arrived in Yiguan County in the north of Liang State. There are many rumors in the county that the prince came here to eliminate corruption and corruption. The first person to bear the brunt was Wen Lisheng's biological father. famous corrupt official.