Chapter 31-35

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 31

    Although he didn't quite believe that he would hit him, Wen Lisheng glanced at Xie Xiaonan's shoulder subconsciously, just as the robe on the right was fading, and the snow-white sleeves could faintly see the outline of his arm.

    Hidden power.

    Wen Lisheng said in a low voice, "Master, don't scare me, I really can't help." As

    he was talking, the man standing next to him suddenly laughed out loud, and his hearty smile spread far and wide. Wen Lisheng looked slightly sideways and saw the man He looks like he is forty or fifty years old, with a big beard and braids. He wears Hayueke robes but it is different from other people. The texture pattern on it is more complicated and luxurious. What a crown inlaid with rubies.

    This man should have a lot of status. Wen Lisheng secretly guessed.

    After laughing, he wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes: "You Liang people are really interesting."

    He can speak the language of the Liang people and is not familiar with it, but Wen Lisheng can understand it.

    Because he didn't know his identity, Wen Lisheng didn't dare to talk rashly, so he stood beside Xie Xiaonan honestly.

    Xie Xiaonan's eyes slowly moved down from the layered clouds, looking very seriously, the gentle wind blew across his face, swiping the copper-coin-like thing on his braid against the animal's teeth, the sound Crisp, with an indescribable stillness.

    The little boy who grew up in the imperial city is used to seeing the prosperity and prosperity, and he must have never seen such a majestic sunset.

    Wen Lisheng glanced at Hongxia, who was rendering half the sky, and bit his ear quietly: "Master, when are we going back?"

    Xie Xiaonan didn't answer her, but suddenly looked into the distance, as if he saw something, and his mood She squinted her eyes rather unhappily.

    Wen Lisheng also looked in the direction, and saw that almost at the end of the line of sight, there were some gorgeous colors and blurry swaying figures, like another living tribe, no matter how many she couldn't see.

    "Ah, they raised the flag," said the man wearing the ruby ​​next to him.

    "What flag?" Wen Lisheng couldn't hold back this time and asked him.

    The man said: "Most of us tribes living on the Saxi grassland are attached to the Liang Kingdom, so when we are stationed in the camp, we will erect the beam flag, but some tribes are not. Independent tribes hate Liang people very much."

    "Saxi Grassland is in the territory of Liang State." Wen Lisheng said.

    "Before Liang Guo's expropriation, this place was free." The man said, "So the Basani people have always erected their own clan flag, and they do not admit to being attached to Liang Guo."

    Wen Lisheng looked in that direction again, still very concerned. Fuzzy, I know that this matter can be big or small, but if it is reported to the top and investigated, it can still be advertised as a rebellion.

    But the Saxi Grassland is too big, and there are many tribes living here, and the Liang royal family will not have so much leisure to manage here.

    Thinking of this, she secretly glanced at Xie Xiaonan.

    I don't know if this big rebel who later directly raised the flag of thanks to rebel, did he have the intention of rebelling at this time? Did it join forces with these tribes later? Could it be that after he arrived in this grassland in his previous life, he had already established contact with those tribes?