Chapter 123 Extra

Chapter 123 Past Life Fanwai 11

    The weather outside was terribly cold, someone like Wen Lisheng who was not afraid of freezing also put on a thick cloak, got into the carriage with his rabbit fur in his arms, and followed You Zong to the city gate.

    There are two main city gates in the north and south of Yiguan County, and the high walls built are all with big flags, and Xie Xiaonan is at the north gate at the moment.

    When the carriage arrived at the main city gate, the surroundings were quiet and silent, and the liveliness of the streets could not be heard.

    When she lifted the curtain of the car, a gust of cold wind roared and hit her face straight. She couldn't help shrinking from the cold. She jumped out of the carriage and saw Xie Xiaonan's soldiers standing around, all standing upright A pole on the ground, holding an iron-headed gun in his hand, staring straight ahead.

    There was also a row of people standing on the high city wall. Wen Lisheng looked up and saw Xie Xiaonan in a snow-white cloak standing in the center. Next to him was the only big flag on the city wall. It is about to be changed every year, and it is all inserted by the elder Wen Pu. The wind is howling, and the big flag engraved with the word "Liang" is flying frantically. wiped on.

    He stood on the top and looked down, the strong wind ruffled his long hair and ruffled the soft fox fur.

    He seemed to be looking at Wen Lisheng, and he seemed to be looking at the long pole in You Zong's hand, because the distance was a little far, and Wen Lisheng could not see clearly.

    You Zong took the pole and asked, "Miss Wen, want to go up with me?"

    Wen Lisheng shook her head: "I'll be down there."

    After all, these are acts of rebels, and she doesn't want to participate.

    But Yiguan County is a place that Wen Pu has guarded for more than 20 years. As long as the place does not fall into war, it doesn't matter even if the flag of Xie is planted. Wen Lisheng will not be like a chariot.

    When You Zong saw that she didn't want to go up, he didn't force it. He took the long pole and climbed up the city wall along the stone ladder. When he came to Xie Xiaonan, he took a chess piece and tied it to the pole.

    The wind on the city wall was particularly strong, and the biting coldness was pervasive, making him unable to open his eyes.

    "Did she want to come by herself?" Xie Xiaonan was still looking down, his face seemed to be wrapped in ice by the cold wind.

    You Zong covered his face with his sleeves, and said, "Miss Wen heard that the prince removed the flag, so she wants to come and see."

    Xie Xiaonan didn't speak any more. After standing for a while, he turned his head and said, "Remove the flag!"

    The whistling sounded, and the wind was overwhelming, all the soldiers started at the same time, lifted a row of flags from the flag hole, cut the rope, and the flags with beams were picked one by one.

    The tallest and largest flag among them was pulled up by Xie Xiaonan. He put the flagpole on the top of the wall, and with a wave of his long sword, the half of the flag hanging straight fell from the top of the high wall, swept up by the wind and smashed. On the ground, he fell into the dust and was rolled into a ball, only seven or eight steps away from Wen Lisheng.

    Then a Xie-character flag was planted, brand new and distinct in color. The largest flag was erected. After the wind blew in the twelfth lunar month, when it was unfolded, it was a big "Xie", which means Yiguan. The county is already Xie Xiaonan's territory.