Chapter 117 Extra

Chapter 117 Past Life Fanwai 5

    You Zong never dreamed of doing such a thing without sleeping in the middle of the night.

    As early as during the day when Xie Xiaonan agreed to give those things to Wen Lisheng, he thought that something might happen, but he didn't expect that it would be him who suffered after this happened!

    In an instant, Youzong had an idea of ​​​​returning to his hometown and planting rice in the fields.

    But soon, he rushed into Wen Lisheng's room with his sword in hand to deal with those who caused him to sleep poorly in the middle of the night.

    When Xie Xiaonan saw him go, he breathed a sigh of relief, and then felt the arm around his neck move, the fabric rubbed against his neck, the person in his arms released the tension, and his body was no longer tense. become soft.

    He looked down and saw that Wen Lisheng was looking up at him, with a frightened aftertaste in those beautiful eyes, and a pitiful look on the corners of his eyes and brows, looking aggrieved.

    Xu was so frightened just now that a layer of water mist formed in his eyes, like a washed glass stone, otherwise it would be dusty.

    In an instant, Xie Xiaonan's heart throbbed.

    Just a moment of staring at each other, Xie Xiaonan let go of her and put her down, turned his face to the other side, and didn't look at him again.

    Wen Lisheng still didn't recover from the shock just now, her heart was beating fast and her legs were a little soft. Seeing that there was a chair next to where Xie Xiaonan was sitting during the day, she sat down and patted her heart with her hand.

    Fang Cai jumped on Xie Xiaonan's body in a hurry. This was really an accident. At that time, she was so frightened by the group of mice that she couldn't react.

    As a result, the atmosphere was a little embarrassing now. She glanced at Xie Xiaonan quietly, and saw that he was looking in the direction of her room with his back behind his back.

    I just hope he doesn't get angry, after all, this kind of thing happens in the middle of the night.

    Wen Lisheng sat for a while, and finally couldn't help but said, "Sir."

    Xie Xiaonan turned her head and looked at her.

    "Could it be..." Wen Lisheng considered it for a while, and said, "You're also afraid of mice?"

    Xie Xiaonan's lips curled slightly, a hint of sarcasm: "I wouldn't use it to this point."

    Wen Lisheng muttered: "Then you I just ran very fast."

    Xie Xiaonan immediately wanted to get angry, thinking that if it wasn't for her screaming and thumping, she hugged his neck tightly, which seriously hindered his movement, for fear that she would be frightened. She came out because she died, and she became afraid of mice when she was in her mouth? But when he thought about it, there was no need to argue with Wen Lisheng about this, so he snorted and ignored it.

    Wen Lisheng didn't ask any more questions.

    With the movement just now, not only was You Zong woken up, but many soldiers were awakened from their dreams. They all stood outside the courtyard to watch, thinking what was going on. Now Xie Xiaonan was watching You Zong catch the mouse, and Wen Lisheng He turned his head and waved to them without authorization: "It's nothing, you go back."