Chapter 71-75

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 71

    Wen Lisheng was still immersed in surprise.

    In any case, she never thought that Xie Xiaonan would actually feed Shen Jiaqing himself.

    It's weird anyway.

    Shen Jiaqing yawned after eating, and then said with self-loathing: "My mouth smells like radish, I really can't stand it."

    Wen Lisheng said, "It's good to eat some, let's be content, it's the prince who will feed it to you personally. ."

    "I haven't even given him a bite to eat..." she muttered in a low voice.

    When Shen Jiaqing heard it, she nodded her head and said: "Indeed, you are not qualified to enjoy this honor."

    Wen Lisheng snorted coldly, thinking that he was a half-crippled poor man with his arms down for the time being, and did not argue with him.

    The two of them were talking, when suddenly one of them turned from the outside to the top of the wall next to him, squatted on it and looked down: "Miss Wen, have you seen the young master?"

    Wen Lisheng looked at the sound and saw Qiao on the top of the wall. Ling, she pointed to the open door and asked: "Isn't the door open?"

    Qiao Lingwen smiled and said, "

    It's more convenient to climb over the wall." That's right. The wall couldn't be easier, Wen Lisheng said, "The prince just entered the room."

    Qiao Ling jumped off the wall, accompanied by a crisp sound, Wen Lisheng suddenly looked at him again: "What sound is it?"

    Immediately afterwards, he saw a string of white bones hanging from Qiao Ling's waist. It was probably an animal bone. It was hollowed out. After seven or eight, they collided lightly when walking, making a strange noise.

    This kind of sound is different from the bell. It is not so light and sharp, but muffled. The sound is not clear but also extremely pleasant.

    "Bone bell?" Wen Lisheng looked curiously.

    This kind of bone bell, she heard from Chang Wen Pu, it is said that this kind of thing will only appear in the home of the hunter at first. The family will skin and bone the beasts they usually hunt, and make bells from the bones, which are hung under the eaves. It is said that when the wind blows, the sound of the bone bells can be heard far away, and the hunters in the deep mountains will return home after hearing it. .

    Later, the saying of bone bells spread, people regard bone bells as a sustenance for missing their relatives. If there are relatives in the family who are looking for a living outside of the country, or relatives who cannot return home all year round, they will hang the bone bells under the eaves during festivals and windows. On the side, all over the trees, I think that the loved ones who are missing will go home earlier when the bell rings.

    Bone bells began to circulate in the market, but most of them were made of poultry bones, and there were basically no bones of wild animals.

    However, because the production of this kind of bell is too limited, and the sound is not light, there are no other bells that sound and beautiful, so they gradually disappeared from people's sight. exists.

    Wen Puchang used to have a pair of bone bells, but Wen Lisheng had never seen them before, but just now when she heard the sound of the bone bell hanging from Qiao Ling's waist, she felt quite familiar with the sound.     Wen Lisheng guessed that maybe when she was young, the Wen family had such a pair of bone bells hanging under the eaves, and it would ring every time the wind blew, so she left her with a familiar thought, but it was still there. Before she could remember growing up, the bone bell was lost.     Seeing her staring at the bone bell around his waist, Qiao Ling suddenly smiled, and the smile stretched from the tip of his eyebrows to the corner of his eyes, as if there was a hidden layer of joy: "Miss Wen still knows about the bone bell?"     "I heard of it." Wen Lisheng asked, "What kind of bones are your bells made of?"     "There are deer, bears, tigers and wolves," Qiao Ling said.     Wen Lisheng said in surprise, "Did you take a finger bone?"     Qiao Ling nodded.