Chapter 120 Extra

Chapter 120 Past Life Fanwai 8

    You Zong wiped the egg whites off his face, but his hair was still sticky, so he wanted to fly back to wash it immediately, but seeing the old woman stretched her hands into the basket and seemed to be smashing people with eggs, he took a few steps forward , snatched the basket from the old woman's hand, and said fiercely: "You hurt people in the street, don't think you can't help you when you

    are old, be careful I will escort you to the yamen for a few days, and starve you!" The tall and sturdy You Zong was so frightened that he didn't want the basket, he turned around tremblingly and left.

    But Xie Xiaonan stopped her: "Stop." The

    old woman continued to walk forward as if she hadn't heard it, Xie Xiaonan took out the long sword that You Zong was pinning at his waist, and pointed at the old woman's back: "One more step and it will pierce through yours. Back."

    Wen Lisheng was startled by his sudden sword drawing, and took two steps back, secretly thinking that Xie Xiaonan wouldn't be so cruel, right? Why does this old woman have to draw a sword after throwing an egg?

    But when she saw the old woman's figure, she didn't turn back her ears at the moment. After she stopped, she stood for a moment. Just when You Zong and Wen Lisheng were confused, she turned around and waved, and a short knife appeared impressively. In her hands, he slammed into Wen Lisheng's neck.

    There was a few steps between the two, and the old woman didn't look like she had just bowed and lame. A few strides came, and the short knife flew to Wen Lisheng almost instantly.

    She only had time to show a frightened expression, subconsciously wanting to dodge, her waist suddenly tightened, the whole person was pulled by a force, and the next moment she slammed into the soft fox fur, there was a kind of cold softness wrapping her, Then the sound of swords colliding exploded in my ears, it was the clanging sound of blades pulling each other.

    Wen Lisheng raised his head from the fox fur, and saw Xie Xiaonan's face full of chills, his delicate eyebrows were calm, a pressing force was pressed out, and the long sword in his hand was in front of Wen Lisheng.

    The old woman laughed grimly, the expression on her face looked very strange, those old skins were wrinkled together and looked extremely fake, and when she heard her speak again, it was not the old man's voice: "Xie Shizi is really capable, I all dressed up. In this way, you can still see through it."

    Xie Xiaonan said coldly: "You are too fake, it is not difficult to tell the difference."

    The man sighed regretfully: "I have practiced for a long time."

    Then she set off again, each time the targets of attack were Wen Lisheng, Xie Xiaonan Block the attacks one by one and deal with it easily. Seeing this, You Zong hurriedly waved to the guards who were hiding in the dark. Several people quickly gathered from the crowd. When the surrounding people saw the fight here, they fled in all directions. There was a large space, and the surroundings became quite spacious.

    However, this person does not seem to be single-handed. I saw a few strong men with extremely high stature coming out from all over the place. They were in ambush here early in the morning. Half of them were in charge of fighting with the guards who had gathered, and half of them helped the woman fight against Xie Xiaonan. launch an attack.

    You Zong can also write about boxing and kung fu, but he is not proficient. In this case, he can also protect his own safety with the help of the guards, but Xie Xiaonan has a Wen Lisheng by his side, and one hand is used to hold her in his arms. , It's okay to deal with one or two people, but it's hard to avoid too many people.