Chapter 113 Extra

Chapter 113 Past Life Fanwai

    In the middle of the winter of the eleventh year of Jianning, the Sun family began to prepare for the happy event. The news that the Sun family's direct son was going to marry the daughter of the governor of Wen County spread all over the city.

    It is said that the daughter of Wen County's housekeeper is stubborn, arrogant and dissolute, and no one will marry her back home, so she is in her twenties and still unmarried.

    Who would have thought that he would suddenly be married to the Sun family. Now the reputation of the Sun family in Yiguan County is getting louder and louder. The direct descendant of the Sun family, Sun Lin, has a very good cousin who is now in the capital as a general in charge of 10,000 soldiers. It is very likely that Sun Lin will be promoted by his cousin. In the future, he will go to Xijing as a high-ranking official.

    Let’s talk about the turmoil in Daliang now, and the anti-army forces of Xie Xiaonan are getting stronger and stronger. From Huainan to the west, Lingbei to the east, there are large cities with the Xie family flag planted. In troubled times, a lot of money is useless. The generals who really hold the military power are the most stable backers. Sun Lin is naturally the sweet pastry in the city. There are so many people who want to marry him that the matchmaker has stepped over the threshold.

    Although Sun Lin's marriage to the daughter of the Wen family was unexpected, it was also reasonable. Chief Wen Pu is still the county governor of Yiguan County, and there is only one daughter in the family. The wealth of Wanguan was also taken into the pocket of the Sun family.

    On the other side of the Sun family, preparations for the wedding were in full swing, while on the side of the Wen family, Chief Wen Pu stood in the courtyard and sighed with a look of melancholy.

    Wen Lisheng sat under the tree with her face supported, looked at Wen Pu for a long time, and asked, "Dad, what are you worrying about?"

    Wen Pu glanced at her, shook his head and said nothing.

    Seeing him like this again, Wen Lisheng became irritable.

    She has not gone out for a few days. Since Shen Jiaqing left Yiguan County for some unknown reason, she has rarely gone out to play. Sometimes she will go to sit in the bamboo house on the canyon alone. As she gets older , Twenty-one is still waiting in the boudoir, it's not that no one came to say kiss, but they were all sent by Wen Pu.

    If Wen Lisheng's days were always so leisurely and lazy, he would be at ease.

    But a few days ago, it suddenly came that Xie Xiaonan led his troops to return from the southern region. He had already returned to the military camp in the north in early midwinter. Now it is less than a hundred miles away from Yiguan County, and there is a possibility of breaking the gate of Yiguan County at any time. People are panicking, many rich people are running around in a soft way, and the streets are also deserted a lot.

    When Xie Xiaonan was fighting from north to south, he bypassed Yiguan County. No one knows the reason. Now his troops are moving towards Xijing from three directions, occupying almost half of the country. I thought he would follow. Taking people to Xijing, who would have thought that he would turn around and return to the north again.

    It must be for the fat of Yiguan County, everyone guessed so.

    President Wen Pu was so worried about this, he frowned all day long, sighing one after another, Wen Lisheng tried to persuade him to pack up and run away, but President Wen Pu never let go, he just wanted to help the city. People stick to this place.