Chapter 6-10

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 6

    Yiguan is in the sweltering heat, and it has been hot for many days, waiting for this rain.

    But in her previous life, she took the carriage back home early, and she forgot the rest, and she didn't even remember that it would rain today.

    But because she seldom sleeps late today, plus she wastes a lot of time choosing clothes and eating, and then Wen Puchang's deliberately late arrival, the situation today is completely different from the previous life.

    Now that mud and rocks have blocked the mountain road, no one wants to leave.

    There is more than one way down the mountain, but it is flat and wide, and the road for carriages is blocked, at least Wen Lisheng and others can't go home.

    Fortunately, the servants of the Mei family live in the winery on weekdays, so there are many rooms, so there is no way to do this in an emergency, so the servants have to give up the beds.

    When the evening was approaching, the rain was completely light, and there was a drizzle. There are too many people coming to the banquet this time. Even if the old tree hall vacates all the servants' houses, it may not be able to accommodate all the guests. Many people resigned when they saw this, and they hurried on their way in the dark, going down the mountain by the side road. go.

    Wen Lisheng naturally stayed with Mr. Wen Pu, even though she had a hundred reluctance in her heart, she didn't want to rush home at night.

    During dinner, due to the large number of people, the seats were not clearly distinguished, so Shen Jiaqing deliberately squeezed next to her and whispered in her ear, "I just saw that Xie Xiaonan again, and it doesn't look like a sick person. "

    Wen Lisheng glared at him and said in a low voice, "You're not a boss, you can tell at a glance if you're sick? There are people everywhere, don't talk about him."

    Shen Jiaqing looked around like a thief Look, and then said, "Do you know that the Mei family has a map that hides the Shuanghua sword?"

    She was stunned, and then quickly searched for the sword in her mind.

    The Shuanghua Sword was the weapon used by the first sword god on the rivers and lakes 20 years ago. It is said that it can cut iron like mud and kill hundreds of people in a row without rolling the blade. sword. A few years ago, someone sent the sword to Fengling Villa, saying that it would be used as a trophy for the winner of this martial arts competition.

    Fengling Villa has always been led by integrity, and it announced the news on the rivers and lakes at the beginning of the year, so since the beginning of the year, various schools have come from all over the world, just for this legendary Shuanghua sword.

    "Isn't this treasure kept in the Treasure Pavilion in Fengling Villa?"

    "Yes." Shen Jiaqing said, "So it means that the Mei family has a map of my family. I don't know if this is true or not, just to take advantage of this tonight. When I have a chance, I'll go check the truth."

    Wen Lisheng was surprised, "Are you crazy? You're not allowed to go."

    "Why?" Shen Jiaqing thought she would be with him, and they used to act together every time.

    "Although this banquet was held at Mei's house, it was also held in my father's name. If something went wrong, it would be causing trouble for my father. Let's visit another day." Wen Lisheng bumped him with his elbow, " Eat well, don't say anything messy."