Chapter 135 Extra

Chapter 135 End of the Full Text

    Probably because Xie Xiaonan had favored Wen Lisheng in front of the crowd, the rumor that Wen Lisheng was now Xie Xiaonan's valet spread all over the juvenile academy.

    After Shangguan Qi was warned by Xie Xiaonan that day, he naturally did not dare to provoke Wen Lisheng again, but he still looked down on these two people from Yiguan County and held a grudge.

    And Wen Lisheng is also the kind of person who can open a dyeing workshop with three points of color. Since that day, she has been by Xie Xiaonan's side.

    She even took the initiative to tell the Master to sit behind Xie Xiaonan. Since she was a child who Xie Geng had personally instructed to take special care of, the Master did not refuse and allowed her to add a table in the middle.

    Xie Xiaonan doesn't like to be followed by others on weekdays. Apart from walking with Zhou Yun, the people next to him always ignore him.

    Wen Lisheng is the kind of person who can't understand winks. She always finds various reasons to talk to Xie Xiaonan, and also distributes the glutinous rice candy brought from Yiguan County to him.

    That kind of candy is very hard, not sweet, and it takes a lot of effort to swallow. Xie Xiaonan felt sick after eating it, and it was a little pity that Wen Lisheng couldn't eat delicious candy in a small remote place like Yiguan County.

    Only later did I know that Wen Lisheng didn't eat the candy himself, and he gave it to him after he couldn't tell it apart.

    Because of Xie Xiaonan's too cold response, Wen Lisheng gradually became less and less frequent, but occasionally he would say a word or two to Xie Xiaonan, and usually he was laughing with Shen Jiaqing.

    Xie Xiaonan thought that she had passed that momentum and had given up, so when she saw her sitting behind him, Xie Xiaonan had a shocked expression on the spot: "Why are you sitting here?"

    Wen Lisheng had two small balls on her head, With a snow-white pompom on the ball and a long red ribbon drooping, he grinned, revealing his white teeth: "Godfather said it, it's called getting the moon near the water tower."

    That's right, it was Shen Xuetan's idea.

    Xie Xiaonan frowned, his still immature face was full of seriousness: "You can't take someone else's position."

    "I didn't rob it." Wen Lisheng glanced back at the young man: "He is willing to give it to me."

    Xie Xiaonan also followed and found that it was the direct son of the Minister of Rites, whose name was Yu Heng.

    Xie Xiaonan squinted his eyes unhappily, thinking that this kid was not welcome on weekdays, but now he has given up his seat so easily, with Wen Lisheng sitting behind him, he is afraid that he will rarely find peace in the future.

    When Yu Heng saw it, he immediately lowered his head and didn't dare to look at it again. He was very afraid of Xie Xiaonan on weekdays, mainly because Xie Xiaonan was always the one who beats people. Shangguan Qi's identity is to fight when he says he wants to fight. Yu Heng saw it. He wanted to take a detour.

    Seeing Xie Xiaonan's unhappy face, Zhou Yun acted as a peacemaker by the side and persuaded in a low voice: "Yan Su, I don't have any ill will when I look at the girl, don't worry about it so much, and the master is coming soon, come back first Sit in your seat."

    Xie Xiaonan was persuaded, his face became a little better, and he reluctantly sat down in front of Wen Lisheng.

    He thought that Wen Lisheng would always stick to his side intentionally or unintentionally like the previous days, and had nothing to say, but in fact Wen Lisheng was quite well-behaved when sitting behind him, and didn't even bother him for several days.