Chapter 16-20

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 16

    Changning's students walked on the edge of the rocks, all looking down, smiling, and sometimes whispering. The two groups of people seem to be unrelated, one high and the other low, but in fact, when their eyes meet, they already imply provocation.

    Qi Gong secretly said that it was not good, but he didn't expect to meet him here, so he turned his head and urged, "Pay attention to your feet and keep up with the team."

    Wen Lisheng also walked among the people and glanced down, but did not see Xie Xiaonan. figure. These people are all dressed in the same clothes. If you want to find someone, you have to look carefully. Wen Lisheng looked patiently and carefully.

    Sure enough, he saw Xie Xiaonan hiding in the shade of a tree in a remote place. The snow-blue clothes restrained the aura around him a lot. He looked at the Changning student on the edge of the rock with a positive expression, and as his gaze slid, Wen Lisheng withdrew his gaze before he looked at him, and turned his head away.

    This journey is a bit torturous, and the longer it takes, the easier it is to get into trouble.

    "Oh, it's really lively down there!" As expected, someone suddenly shouted, "Hide when the sun comes out, and don't get sunburned on the delicate skin of the young ladies and gentlemen!

    " The suppressed emotions, the Changning faction suddenly burst into laughter.

    A girl below said loudly, "There are so many monkeys on this wild mountain, and the chattering noise is annoying!"     Qianshan

    's students also laughed wildly.

It's a bit obvious. Wen Lisheng was naturally angry when someone called him a monkey. If she hadn't had any concerns, she would have pointed at people's noses to find fault.

    Shen Jiaqing was even more bad-tempered, and immediately bent over to pick up a quick stone to smash, and pressed his wrist faster than Wen Lisheng, "What are you doing? When you say how old you are, you will do it. They don't look mature at all. They like to call them. That 's it, do smart people care about stupid people?"

    Shen Jiaqing thought about it too, he is already a mature man, so he doesn't do such childish behavior.

    Before the stone was put down, another voice came from below, "Some mountain monkeys dance with knives and guns all day in the delusional idea of ​​becoming a beautiful monkey king. In fact, they are not even a hair."

    Shen Jiaqing held the stone's hand and raised it again. , "It's definitely me who is scolding me."

    Wen Lisheng quickly stopped him, and was also a little annoyed. He said that Qianshan's people were really annoying, and persuaded, "Why are you in such a hurry to get the right seat, you are not a mountain monkey!"

    Shen Jiaqing He put it down again, "That's true, and I don't know how to wield swords and spears."

    He has always used swords.

    In the contest of these two or three sentences, the two of them were already fighting with each other. Changning's students simply did not leave. They stood beside the rock and scolded them. Wen Lisheng looked at the first two and walked through several people to Qi Gong. "Master, take us out of here quickly, I'm afraid it won't end if you continue to scold."

    Qi Gong couldn't, so he could only reprimand with a cold face, Changning students also restrained their anger when they saw the Master, and continued to walk with a face full of dissatisfaction.