Chapter 96-100

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 96

    It was quiet in the splendid building, and suddenly there was a loud knock on the door, accompanied by a vicious sound outside the door, which startled everyone in the building, and looked in the direction of the door in unison.

    The rules of Qianyumen are that once the auction starts, the door will be closed. Only people with high power and extraordinary family background can enter, and other idle people can not approach.

    No one has ever kicked a door like that.

    The Shangguan family is not a family of princes and prime ministers, and its status in Xijing is not comparable to that of the Xie family and the Zhou family, but it is also an existence that most people cannot afford. Because the Shangguan family has always been linked to the royal family, No one will easily challenge Huangwei.

    Since the rules were set, they had to abide by them, and it was the first time that a door was kicked like this.

    The steward of the building immediately gave a wink, and the servant who was guarding the door of the stairs hurriedly went to the door to check. The steward rushed to the people under the stage with a smile: "Everyone is shocked, the villain has already sent someone to check.

    " There are all kinds of people, from young to old, some are local people in Xijing, and some are looking for the reputation of Qianyumen.

    Shangguanxian was also sitting in it, just in time for Xie Xiaonan's birthday tomorrow. Her mother had told her several times that she should choose an expensive gift for him. Shangguanxian searched around the city, and finally decided to come from home. look in the building.

    At first, the kick failed to open the door. After a while of silence, the next person walked to the door. Just as he was about to open the door to find out who was making trouble, he kicked the second kick outside. This time, the force was obviously much stronger, and the door was slammed. The bolt cracked, and the two doors slammed open and hit the wall, making a loud noise.

    This time, the people in the building were so frightened that they exclaimed in surprise. When they turned around, they saw a young man in a red robe with Begonia standing outside the door. He was the one who kicked the door open.

    Beside him was a girl in an apricot-colored dress, with her hands behind her back and her chin raised, she stepped into the building, and in the astonished eyes of everyone, she glanced at the people in the room with contempt, and said in a clear and sweet voice: "Also Haven't seen any shop that locks the door during the day and doesn't welcome customers?"

    When Shangguan Xian saw it was her, her eyebrows rose, and her face suddenly became disgusted.

    No one in the building had seen Wen Lisheng, nor Shen Jiaqing, but she saw her in a despising posture after entering the door, followed by a row of entourages, there were a dozen or so people in all, and the space beside the door was filled at once.

    Wen Lisheng walked in, and the servants in the building immediately stepped forward to stop him, but before he even got close to Wen Lisheng, he was blocked by the entourage around him.

    This group of people brought by Shen Jiaqing from Fengling Villa was handed over to him by Shen Xuetan after careful selection. First, it was to protect the safety of several people all the way to Xijing, and secondly, he was thinking about if Wen Pu would want to be in Xijing. You must use people to do things, so these people are almost all the top experts in the villa.