Chapter 26-30

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 26

    Although Wen Lisheng was extremely fierce on the surface, the hand hidden behind him tightly squeezed Xie Xiaonan's fingers, especially for fear that he would kick up and roll up his sleeves and beat her.

    Then she was beaten and didn't say anything, and the lies were all in vain.

    Xie Xiaonan was expressionless, but squeezed her index finger hard, she almost cried out in pain, and quickly retracted her hand.

    "Why, does this little man have something to say?" Ruan Haiye stared at the two with interest.

    Wen Lisheng hurriedly said: "He was just angry that I asked Xie Xiaonan for asylum, so I said that Xie Xiaonan didn't care about swordsmanship, and he didn't agree with it."

    Seeing one Xie Xiaonan on the left and another Xie Xiaonan shouting very smoothly, Xie Xiaonan sneered in his heart and wanted to take her away. Hanging on a tree, I asked her if she was a dupe.

    "Then what do you want to do?" Ruan Haiye didn't ask.

    "It's not urgent, we can swoop first. There is trouble in the He family right now, and the mountain is probably not peaceful. After the limelight has passed in two days, I will go down the mountain to get the swordsmanship. What do you think?" Wen Lisheng asked.

    Ruan Haiye nodded without thinking: "Just do as you said."

    Then he threw the jug in his hand into Wen Lisheng's arms: "Come on, after drinking this wine, we will become sisters."

    Wen Lisheng took it Lifting the jug and shaking it, there was still a lot in it, she pulled the lid off, and an extremely strong aroma of wine rushed out. It's not that she never drank alcohol, but she only drank light-flavored flower wine, and the number of times was very small, not to mention such a high concentration of wine, she had never even smelled it.

    But Ruan Haiye was watching, she couldn't refuse, she endured the disgust in her heart and took a sip. The hot wine went straight to her throat, instantly burning her white and tender face, and her ears and neck were stained with crimson.

    However, Ruan Haiye felt dissatisfied: "If you don't know how to drink, you can't be the second-in-command of the Firefox Gang."

    Wen Lisheng couldn't get down on a tiger, so he had to take a few big gulps with the jug, and finally she coughed violently, her eyes overflowing. crystal clear liquid.

    Ruan Haiye said: "It's okay, you also need to practice slowly. This time, I won't embarrass you. It's late at night, you all have a good rest."

    She jumped off the table and leaned half of her body on the man beside her. Take someone out of the house.

    Wen Lisheng coughed for a while before she recovered. Her throat and abdomen were burning uncomfortably. She frowned and poured a few sips of tea, but she didn't speak for a long time.

    Xie Xiaonan got up and walked around the room, and finally opened the window and looked out a little. His dark eyes were the same color as the sky, and his eyes slowly swept across the scene in front of him, touching several firelights.

    Wen Lisheng sat for a while and calmed down, and glanced at his back. She was usually very talkative, but she was rarely quiet. After Xie Xiaonan had seen the scene outside the two windows, someone knocked on the door.

    Opening the door, it was a thin young man. She blushed immediately when she saw Wen Lisheng. She lowered her head shyly and whispered, "Gu, girl, the hot water is ready, come with me."