Chapter 119 Extra

Chapter 119 Past Life Fanwai 7

   The smart Wen Lisheng finished eating the candied haws, pinned the sign on the plaque at the door of the store, wiped his mouth clean, and Xie Xiaonan walked out with You Zong.

    You Zong just got a new sword and is playing with it.

    It's not that You Zong can't afford a sword, but that he wanted Xie Xiaonan to pick him a sword a long time ago. For Xie Xiaonan, who has been learning swords since childhood, how to pick a sword that fits his hand is very simple. It was clearly a sword that looked the same on the outside, but he could tell that the sword was light and sharp when it was being used.

    Wen Lisheng put his hand in his sleeve and asked, "What are you going to buy next?" Xie Xiaonan     turned

    his head, glanced at Qianjie, and asked, "What else do I need to buy? I bought it today."

The sword raised up and said, "I specifically learned about Xijing's winter, and it will be cold after the snow, so I was thinking about buying new clothes for the brothers."

    Xie Xiaonan thought for a moment, and then said: "Using It will snow in less than two days, and we will stay in Yiguan County until the end of the year, so we will naturally have to add new clothes."

    Wen Lisheng stood aside and pretended to keep his eyes in the distance. When I heard him say that he would stay until the end of the year, he immediately pouted. It is only the middle of the twelfth lunar month, and there are still many days before the end of the year!

    Xie Xiaonan noticed her little gesture, and raised her voice deliberately: "Buy two thick clothes for Miss Wen, don't take her out of Yiguan County and get cold."

    Wen Lisheng was startled and turned his head immediately . Said : "I don't want it."

    Xie Xiaonan raised the corner of his lips and didn't answer.

    You Zong came out at the right time to smooth things out and said, "Then let's go to the clothing store in front of us and have a look. I happened to have brought the brothers' sizes. If they fit, I can order them today, which will save time."

    Xie Xiaonan stepped forward, Wen Lisheng followed behind, quietly pulled You Zong, and whispered: "You military division, can you persuade the prince, what are you doing with me when you go out to war? I have no role in it at all. No..."

    You Zong saw that she was serious and looked very frightened, so he said: "Who said that Miss Wen is useless, you are lively, clever and energetic, very much liked by our prince, if you are always beside the prince, he will be emotional It will be very stable, then we little soldiers will live more comfortably."

    Wen Lisheng didn't understand it, and showed a very surprised expression: "What did you say? Why can't I understand?"

    What does it mean to be liked by the prince? Is it okay to say this? How could Xie Xiaonan like her at all?

    "Could it be that the prince likes monkeys?" Wen Lisheng asked.

    You Zong wondered: "What do you mean by that?"

    "Didn't you say that I am very popular with the prince?"

    You Zong couldn't help laughing: "Miss Wen compares herself to a monkey?"

    "It's not that I compare myself to a monkey. Monkey, in the eyes of the prince, I'm just a monkey," Wen Lisheng said, "Didn't he play me like a monkey all the time?"