Chapter 76-80

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 76

    While being carried away by Shen Jiaqing, Huo Yang cried and scolded: "Why is it always me? It doesn't matter if you beat me once or twice, why do you keep catching me and beating me all the time?"

    Wen Lisheng looked at him with tears on his face. With tears in his eyes, he sighed and said, "I told you, as long as you cooperate well, you won't be beaten. Who makes your bones so strange every time?

    " baffling.

    Huo Yang still insisted on his own principles: "I will never give in to your arrogance!"

    Shen Jiaqing grabbed his collar and pulled it in front of him: "Do you say it again?"

    Huo Yang Yang didn't dare to break down, he shrank his shoulders and head, and didn't answer.

    Seeing this, Wen Lisheng shook her head, thinking that Huo Yang's brain was somewhat abnormal.

    The three of them found a teahouse, and as usual they asked for a private room. Because Shen Jiaqing beat Huo Yang in the private room last time, he now has some shadows in his heart, standing at the door and dare not go in.

    Wen Lisheng said: "I promise, I will never let him beat you this time."

    Huo Yang said loudly: "Everyone in Yiguan County knows that your words don't count at all!"

    "This time it definitely counts." Wen Lisheng said : "Trust me, if he beats you, I'll definitely stop it."

    "What can I do if I can't stop it?"

    Wen Lisheng said casually: "I can stop it."

    Huo Yang didn't seem to believe it at all, so Shen Jiaqing played with the stick in his hand. Asked: "Can you come in?" Seeing him really scared     ,

    Wen Lisheng took the stick in Shen Jiaqing's hand and let it go outside: "Now, let's do it."

Mixed with threats, Huo Yang was pulled into the private room.

    He sat in a position close to the door, he didn't dare to sit down completely when he was sitting, and kept a state where he could get up at any time, so that when Shen Jiaqing hit him, he could escape.

    But Shen Jiaqing saw through his thoughts at a glance, and said, "If I hit you, I will definitely hold you down and stop you from running, so it's useless no matter how close you are to the door."

    Hearing this, Huo Yang immediately thought about it. run.

    Wen Lisheng said: "Don't scare him, it will be bad if you are scared to death."

    She poured a cup of hot tea in front of Huo Yang and said, "Don't be nervous, this time I'm looking for you for something important. As long as you cooperate, everything is easy to say, but if you don't cooperate..."

    Huo Yang looked at her and moved his lips: "You said you wouldn't hit me."

    Wen Lisheng nodded: "It's true that I won't hit you, but you If you don't cooperate, the entire Huo family may end up with you."

    Huo Yang's face turned pale, and he seemed quite frightened: "What do you mean by that?"

    Wen Lisheng took a sip of tea and said slowly, "You Last time, you said that you have seen a box with a big lock at home, and the handle of the Hu family was sealed inside, right?"