Chapter 132 Extra

Chapter 132 Past Life (Final Chapter)

    Okay, you love each other, you cows.

    Ming Sheng didn't want to care about them anymore, Gu Xingqiao said: "You go to deal with your legion, and I will finish the matter on Dionysus."

    Ming Sheng finally calmed down and nodded slightly to him: "You go, Be careful in everything."

    After a few years, Gu Xingqiao once again set foot on the mother planet. When he returned to his hometown, there was no joy in his heart.

    The long siege caused irreparable damage to Dionysian's ecosystem. The radiation intensity on the surface was more than ten times higher than the average. He had to wear protective clothing with an external oxygen supply. Fortunately, the Dionysian star has been fighting all year round, and the alien beasts have been harassing the Dionysian people through the cracks year after year, so a large number of large-scale underground shelters have been built to deal with the siege war, so as not to die to the point where the population does not exist.

    The parent body of the Tianyuan stayed above the atmosphere, and Gu Xingqiao only brought Tianyuan to talk with the representatives elected by the Dionysian people.

    As early as when his name of "Kingslayer" spread, there were officials and wealthy businessmen with a keen sense of smell on Dionysus, who hurriedly left the venue with their families and mouths. Their political foresight is far beyond the commoners. Even if they don't know about the old affairs and the microsecond relationship between Gu Xingqiao and Cissell, they are well aware that there must be something wrong with Gu Xingqiao, his entanglement with the emperor, It is not something that can be sorted out in a short time. If this continues, Dionysus, as the victim of the two sides' torn, will be implicated is an inevitable thing.

    Everyone who can walk is almost gone, only the Dionysian people, whose movements are restricted everywhere, are still staying on this disaster-stricken planet, waiting for their unbearable future.

    Sitting on the chair in the underground shelter, Gu Xingqiao smiled and looked at the haggard and exhausted group, his compatriot.

    "Come with me," he said indifferently, "it's not interesting to stay here."

    The middle-aged man at the head looked at him fixedly. He was not the governor of the planet, but he was already the most qualified among the existing ones. Gu Xingqiao was talking to someone. Even if they live on planets in the name of the tribe, the Dionysians are still unable to hold positions of power in their homeland.

    "Yeah," the middle-aged man said hoarsely, "it's really meaningless to stay here..."

    After saying this, the men and women behind him were all silent. Gu Xingqiao swept around and saw no one. A familiar figure. After a long time, the middle-aged talent continued to cheer up and asked, "How... what are your plans?"

    Gu Xingqiao called up his personal terminal to show them the migration point he liked.

    "The 43rd star area of ​​the Gamma galaxy is basically the same as the environment of Dionysus, and it is still in the stage of land reclamation. You can stay as the first generation of interstellar immigrants. It is far away from the cracks, and there is no need to worry about the threat of interstellar beasts. You don't need to worry about negotiating with the Gamma Alliance government." Gu Xingqiao said, "The battleship that transferred you is the only surviving 'Tianyuan' in the world, and it can carry about 80 to 1.2 million people. I can't send them all at once, and I will divide them in batches. You can handle this, and I will just settle it here."