Chapter 130 Extra

Chapter 130 Past Life Fanwai 18

    After Wen Pu took out the painting, he talked to Wen Lisheng a lot.

    From daytime to sunset, he told her all those unknown things in detail.

    Why did Xie Xiaonan, with a prominent family background, want to rebel? As the Xie family who has guarded Daliang for generations, why did he insist on provoking war, and why did her father follow Xie Xiaonan all the way from Yiguan County to Xijing.

    It turns out that Xie Xiaonan is not more fortunate than those people who have been separated from their wives and children. Their parents have been killed, their clansmen have been destroyed, their former glory and glory have been trampled into the mud, and those Xie family's proud medals have also become a joke. The belief that he held on was destroyed by the always loyal king of the Xie family.

    He seemed to have experienced the burning of the fire and the trials and hardships, and finally chose to stand up, carry the burden on his shoulders, and forcibly kill a bloody path.

    For those parents and clansmen who were killed for no apparent reason, for this crumbling country, and for the stability of the people all over the world.

    As Wen Puchang said, when the sky fell, there were tall people on his back. The world didn't know the truth. They only thought that he was a chaotic minister and thief who disturbed the peace of the country. Start chaos, mutilate the people, ignore political affairs and let the traitorous officials disrupt the court, causing this great country to become a bloody storm.

    However, Xie Xiaonan was not understood by the world. People in the world poked his spine and scolded him for being a rebel. He would also stand at the top and guard the entire empire silently.

    This is his responsibility to take the initiative to resist.

    A large part of Wen Lisheng's personality is similar to her father's. She is soft-hearted and likes to cry. When she heard these things, she was already crying, and followed Wen Puchang to blow her nose.

    She had long thought that there must be a reason for her father to follow Xie Xiaonan, but she never thought that there was such a heavy story behind it. Just an outsider could not help crying and sad when he mentioned it, and how sad the party Xie Xiaonan should be. ?

    In the years to come, all the family reunion festivals, he is afraid that he will be saddened by those deceased relatives and old friends. This will be an eternal regret. No matter when he thinks of it, it will be a scar that time will not heal.

    Wen Lisheng was really distressed, so tears kept pouring out involuntarily.

    In the end, Wen Pu said everything, only one sentence remained: "The emperor has suffered too much, and almost everyone around him is gone, Sheng'er, just stay with him in the palace, or let him be. His life is a bit hopeful, and Dad knows what kind of person you are, and with you, his life will not be boring." Wen Puchang is the person who can understand Xie Xiaonan best, because he lost his father and mother when he was young. He became an orphan when he was in his teens, and he had no relatives by his side. Those hard years could not be endured alone.

    If it wasn't for Shen Xuetan's help back then, he might have ended his life in the corner with a dirty body, just like the beggar in the corner.

    The kind of loneliness that people who have not experienced will never be able to experience it.

    Wen Pu knew her for a long time. She knew from a young age that she was full of power and could infect the emotions of those around her. Therefore, even though he never felt lonely even if he didn't renew the string over the years, the Wen residence was always full of laughter and laughter.