Chapter 101-105

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 101

    Xijing's guards have always been strict, and the city gate is strictly controlled due to the large number of people entering and leaving every day.

    But this time, the wild bandits were able to sneak in by pretending to be merchants. The carriages were filled with kerosene and sharp swords. Wen Lisheng didn't believe it at all if he said that it was not the emperor's order.

    She knew that this emperor was ruthless, but she didn't expect to be so ruthless. The innocent people living at the foot of the imperial city suffered from this disaster, just to transfer Xie Xiaonan.

    It was clearly a warm March day, but she felt extremely cold in her heart.

    With such a king, how can Daliang be prosperous and peaceful?

    Xie Xiaonan went out early in the morning and went to the outskirts of the city to check the situation. Wen Lisheng was waiting in the pavilion in the front yard, and he came back near noon, with a solemn expression and a faint anger between his brows.

    Wen Lisheng hurried up to meet him, he heard footsteps from a distance, stopped when he looked sideways, and dispersed the followers who followed him.

    When she came to the front, Xie Xiaonan's heavy expression softened a lot, and her eyebrows became soft, "Why are you waiting here, do you feel bored in the mansion?"

    Wen Lisheng shook his head gently, "I heard that you received the imperial decree and are going out of the city to kill Bandit ."

    Xie Xiaonan paused, "Come with me."

    He took Wen Lisheng to the backyard and entered Wen Puchang's courtyard.

    The courtyard was quite quiet, there was no noise from Huo Yang and Shen Jiaqing, only Wen Puchang stood alone in the courtyard, looking at the tree with his hands behind his back.

    "Father." Wen Lisheng called out.

    Wen Puchang was only frightened. He turned around and saw that Xie Xiaonan was coming. He hurriedly bowed and saluted, and hurriedly asked, "The prince just came back from the outskirts of the city? How is the situation over there?"

    Xie Xiaonan talked about this. His eyes were solemn and heavy: "Not very good. The yamen has roughly calculated that there are at least seventeen or eighteen families affected. There are survivors, but not many. The ground is almost full of corpses, and the houses have been burned down."

    Wen Pu sighed again and again, "How can he be so cruel."

    There was a sadness on his face that he tried to hide, and Wen Lisheng felt a little distressed when he saw it.

    Her father is a typical scholar, with a heart of a bodhisattva, and most despise others suffering, otherwise he would not have brought He Zhuyuan home on New Year's Eve.

    Now that something like this happened to Xi Jing, he didn't even see the scene, which shows how unbearable he is.

    Xie Xiaonan took a deep breath and said slowly: "It's just a repeat of the old trick. When the late emperor died, he was like this when he joined the bandits to massacre Fengcheng, a hundred miles away. At that time, thousands of people died. The city almost fell, and King Shen asked himself to lead his troops to suppress the bandits. It took half a year to return to the capital, and when he came back, the overall situation was settled."