Chapter 121 Extra

Chapter 121 Past Life Fanwai 9

Sheng'er's personal revelation:

    Have you been eating well these few days? Did you sleep well? Although you and I haven't seen each other in the past few days, I always remember you in my heart, and I feel uneasy even when I eat.

    I heard that you had a fight with the prince, darling, you have other intentions in arranging you in the Sun House. You must not mess with the prince. Now I can only rest assured that you are by his side. If it is not so, I will not You sent it over, so no matter what, you just need to stay in the Sun House honestly. Today, the world is turbulent and it is extremely difficult to be alone, but don’t be afraid of Sheng’er, no matter how big the danger is, your father will block it, the sky will fall and it will be a high ceiling. Don't make trouble for the prince.

    Dad will always be by Sheng'er's side and will not leave you alone. No matter where you are, Dad will always miss you.

    When the mountains and rivers are calm and the troubled times are stable, it is when our father and daughter meet.

    Wen Pu Chang's handwriting.

    Wen Lisheng read the letter back and forth several times, carefully observed each word, and confirmed that it was Wen Puchang's handwriting. In a trance, he was afraid that the tears on his face would wet the paper and blur out the handwriting, so he quickly reached out and wiped it.

    Xie Xiaonan leaned against the door frame and stood silently for a long time, only then did he say, "Now you should rest assured?"

    Wen Lisheng raised her tearful eyes to look at him, and asked reluctantly, "My father really won't come to see me.

    Xie Xiaonan said: "Wen Jun is in an official position and has his own business to do. You just need to live a good life and don't let him have any worries." Wen

    Lisheng always knew what her father was secretly planning. When she persuaded her father to pay and run away, he refused to start, and she vaguely felt that her father had a plan, but she was not included in the plan from the beginning.

    Although the people in Yiguan County say that he is a deceitful official who corrupts money and bends the law, Wen Lisheng believed that his father would not be such a person from the beginning to the end. Now, he will not manage Yiguan County like a day for more than 20 years, and rectify the county town where the sect of Jianghu was rampant and the land was full of rogues in such an orderly manner.

    Wen Lisheng only wanted her father to be safe, nothing else mattered.

    Whoever owns this country and who owns the throne is not what the common people say.

    Wen Lisheng put the letter away carefully, and said to Xie Xiaonan, "Thank you, Shizi, for sending me the letter. I understand. I'll just wait for the good news from my father, and I won't bother looking for him again."

    Xie Xiaonan's eyes were on her face . After lingering, seeing her eyes were full of tears, her red lips were slightly pursed, and there was a hint of firmness in her pitiful expression, she said to her: "Eat well and sleep well, this is a big help."

    Wen Lisheng nodded.

    Xie Xiaonan just turned around and left. After walking out of the courtyard, there were soldiers in training at the door. You Zong was supervising, and when he saw Xie Xiaonan coming out, he stepped forward to meet him, and asked in a low voice, "How?