Chapter 133 Extra

Chapter 133 The Adventures of Xijing 1

    In the 30th year of Yonghe, Chief Wen Pu was transferred to Xijing to take up the post of a bachelor's student in the Hanlin Academy.

    When leaving, Shen Jiaqing was unwilling to live or die, but wanted to follow, but Shen Xuetan couldn't, and finally took his wife to Xijing together, just to play.

    The journey was long, and the two children were very excited at first, but the long journey had worn away their enthusiasm and patience.

    After two months, the group finally entered the capital of Xi.

    The emperor also rewarded Wen Pu with a new house. Although it was not big, it was more than enough for these few people.

    After traveling for two months, it took only four or five days after entering the capital to settle down. Wen Lisheng and Shen Jiaqing stopped for two or three days, and then they started making trouble in the courtyard. The day is noisy, making Wen Pu Chang quite upset.

    Later, during a fight with Shen Jiaqing, Wen Lisheng accidentally broke an ornament that Wen Puchang had bought. The two of them stood in the courtyard for a long time. Finally, the three adults discussed and decided to send them to the school to study. go.

    Wen Lisheng was seven years old and Shen Jiaqing was eight years old, just at the age when he needed to study hard. As soon as Wen Pu was busy with the job handover, he immediately searched for the two of them.

    When Xie Geng, a colleague and friend, learned about this, he waved his hand and patted his chest: "Let me leave this to me!"

    Xie Geng worked quickly, and found a school for the two of them that afternoon, and Xi Jingli was the top one. The Shuqin Academy in the school was filled with children from famous families in Beijing. The threshold was very high, but anyone with a poor family background would not have the chance to enter.

    Wen Lisheng and Shen Jiaqing, whose ancestral home is in Yiguan County, will definitely not have the chance to enter, but the Xie family has a great influence in Xijing, and Xie Geng has done it as soon as he comes out. When he came to Wen's house, he happened to see Wen Lisheng in the courtyard. Holding a wooden stick and playing with Shen Jiaqing, Xie Geng walked over and squatted in front of her and asked, "Little Lizi, do you want to go to school?"

    "No." Wen Lisheng said in a milky voice.

    Xie Geng raised his eyebrows unexpectedly, then pinched her round and white cheeks, and said, "How can you not want to study? Children of your age all want to study, so that they can do great things in the future."

    Wen Lisheng He waved the branch in his hand, curled his lips and said, "I don't want to be a nerd."

    "Who told you this?"

    "Me!" Shen Jiaqing next to him immediately raised his hand, looking very proud: " The fist is the last word, what's the use of studying? It's better to practice the sword for a while."

    Xie Geng first glanced around and saw that there was no one else in the courtyard, so he raised his hand and knocked on Shen Jiaqing's forehead: "You stinking idiot. Boy, what nonsense are you talking about, how many people have studied hard to change their fate, but it is useless to you." The

    knock on the forehead hurt, Shen Jiaqing raised his hand and rubbed it.

    Xie Geng said: "Give me a study tomorrow, and I will let the master inside take good care of you."