Chapter 91-95

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 91

    When she woke up early in the morning, the weather was still a bit sultry. She washed up and went out, only to relieve the heat a little when the wind blew across her face.

    Wen Lisheng looked up at the sky, the sun was shining and the sky was blue.

    She stood at the door and shook her arm, turned her head and glanced at Xinghua diagonally behind, seeing that the door was open, and Xie Xiaonan seemed to have gone out.

    She walked forward again and walked to the courtyard where Wen Puchang and several others lived. As soon as she entered the door, she saw her father sitting under a tree in the courtyard, wearing a green bamboo robe, with his back to the door.

    Wen Lisheng walked over and said excitedly: "Dad, I have nothing to do today, do you want to go out and play together?"

    Wen Puchang heard her voice and turned his head, only to see that the originally handsome face was red and swollen. , the eyes can't see clearly, and the nose is big, like a pig's head.

    Wen Lisheng was so frightened that he immediately stopped, and said in horror, "I'm mistaken, sorry!" She turned around and was about to run away, but Wen Pu shouted, "     Sheng'er

    , my son! Come back!"

It was her father's, and Wen Lisheng turned around and threw himself beside him crying: "Dad, what's wrong with you! Who the hell beat you up like this? I'm going to fight him!"

    Wen Pu long lovingly patted her head : "No one beat me, but I drank some peach wine when I was drinking with Lord Hou yesterday."

    Wen Lisheng's tears were forced back, and she was shocked: "You clearly know that you can't eat peaches, why do you still want to eat peaches? Drinking peach wine?"

    Wen Puchang felt guilty, and his eyes flickered: "Master Hou didn't know that I was allergic to peaches, so he took out a jar of peach wine and said it was a special offering from the palace, let me taste it, I, Wen Puchang He Dehe I was able to taste these things, so...cough, I drank a little."     Wen

    Lisheng stood up abruptly: "You are already old bones, you dare to eat these things, you will die?!"

The swollen and squeezed eyes said, "Nizi, how did you talk to your father!"

    She said angrily, "It's you who doesn't know how to measure! Now that your face is swollen into a pig's head, it looks good? If there is any danger to your life..."

    "Wen Lisheng."

    Xie Xiaonan's voice came from the door, Wen Lisheng stopped the accusation in his mouth and turned his head When he looked, he saw Xie Xiaonan was walking towards the door, and Xi Lu followed behind with a brocade box.

    As he walked in, he said, "Why do you speak so loudly to Lord Wen?"

    When Wen Pu saw him, he immediately stood up, saluted with a pig face, and then complained, "Sir, I'm a rebel early in the morning. Yelling at me is outrageous."

    Wen Lisheng sat down with a sullen face, turned his head to the side and did not speak, as if he was very angry.

    Xie Xiaonan walked over and looked at Wen Pu's long red and swollen face. He was apologetic for such a tragic look in his eyes. He turned his head and waved at Xilu, and took the brocade box and put it on the table: "Master Wen. , I didn't tell my father that it was my negligence that you were allergic to peaches, so I'm here to make amends to Lord Wen."