Chapter 86-90

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 86 (1)

    The people in the yard stood opposite each other. On the side near the gate, there was a group of people headed by Mr. Xie Xiaonan Wenpu, the opposite side was headed by Hu Zhen, and the family members of the Hu family and the soldiers of the Xie family were in the back. It seemed that the whole yard was crowded a lot. , the ground in the empty space is only two or three feet apart.

    Xie Xiaonan took two steps forward, raised his right hand, and Xi Lu immediately handed a long stick, and saw him step forward, and when he was a few steps in front of Hu Zhen, he suddenly waved the stick, and there was a sound of breaking wind, He hit Hu Zhen in the neck.

    Although Hu Zhen is old and has a disability in his right leg, his kung fu is not weak. Seeing Xie Xiaonan's call, he almost instinctively avoided the stick, turned his body to the side, and pulled out a few short broken blades from nowhere. , waved his arm, the broken blade made a "click" sound, synthesized a long sword, and stabbed Xie Xiaonan fiercely.

    Xie Xiaonan used a stick as a sword, and one side connected to Hu Zhen's blade. The wood and iron collided and made a muffled sound, but the stick did not break. Xie Xiaonan held the stick and pressed forward. Take two steps back.

    Then he swung his long sword, and his figure suddenly became treacherous. The swords were so dense that they couldn't make any moves. The attack was so fast that Xie Xiaonan stepped back and took the sword.

    "This is the Shuanghua sword technique." Shen Jiaqing suddenly whispered.

    Wen Lisheng couldn't see it, but she recalled seeing Xie Xiaonan's Shuanghua swordsmanship in the woods before, which was different from Hu Zhen's. She asked, "Why doesn't it look different to me?"

    Shen Jiaqing took a fancy to it. Following Hu Zhen's move, he picked up Huo Yang, pointed at him and said, "Like the short dunzi, they all practiced according to the swordsmanship, which is not the true meaning, so this sword move has only skin and no bones. , and there is no sword intent of Shuanghua swordsmanship."

    Huo Yang whispered: "No one taught me."

    Wen Lisheng said, "I will teach you."

    "You can also Shuanghua swordsmanship?" Huo Yang was surprised. Eyes wide open.

    "No." Wen Lisheng replied very simply, and then patted his chest and said, "But I am talented and smart, and I can learn anything very quickly. As long as you show me the Shuanghua swordsmanship, I can guarantee that I will understand the meaning of the sword without a teacher. It 's ok."

    Huo Yang's expression was dull after hearing this, his lips moved slightly, he wanted to ask if you put the cowhide on your face all day long, not only bragging but also shameless.

    But after looking at Shen Jiaqing beside him, and Zhang Wen Pu standing in front of him, Huo Yang didn't dare to say anything, so he could only answer: "Okay."

    Shen Jiaqing shook his head, "This fool really believes it."

    Wen Lisheng laughed in a low voice.

    Huo Yang suddenly didn't want to pay attention to these two people. He turned his head to look intently at the battle situation ahead, and saw that Hu Zhen's sudden ferocity seemed to have been resolved. Xie Xiaonan only held a wooden stick, pick-and-roll, stab and pick, smooth and crisp movements. It made Hu Zhen a little overwhelmed.