Chapter 46-50

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 46 (1)

    Wen Lisheng touched his warm ears and said, "Tell it again, I promise to listen carefully this time."

    Xie Xiaonan wanted to say something, but he didn't say anything when the words came to his mouth, he just took a brand new piece of paper , and repeated what she had just said to her.

    This question is actually not difficult. In addition, Xie Xiaonan's problem-solving thinking is very simple, and considering Wen Lisheng's comprehension ability, it is more simple and easy to understand. After one lecture, Wen Lisheng also understands the method, and after calculating for a long time, he came up with the answer. .

    Wen Lisheng had never felt this way before, as if his entire brain was clear, watching the process of calculating the problem on the paper gave birth to a slow sense of accomplishment.

    She had never solved such a problem before, so she didn't know that such a troublesome problem could be solved in such a simple way.

    Wen Lisheng held up the paper, the dense calculation process on it made her grin, and the appearance of red lips and white teeth made people love it.

    Xie Xiaonan said, "You only solved one problem."

    "Oh, yes," Wen Lisheng quickly took out a new piece of paper and grabbed his wrist: "Next question, next question."

    She had an unprecedented understanding of arithmetic problems. interest.

    Wen Lisheng pulled him almost subconsciously, and she didn't notice it herself, but Xie Xiaonan lowered her eyes and saw her hand grabbing her wrist, but she didn't break away immediately.

    He saw that the knuckles of his wrist were held by Wen Lisheng, and the warmth in his palm came from her skin, and the back of her hand was also very white, the kind of white with a warm color, slightly different from his cold jade-like white.

    Wen Lisheng's wrist bracelet is changed once a day. Today, he is wearing a green branch lotus bracelet. The small lotus flowers are embedded in the bracelet ring, lifelike.

    "It's not as good as that Mojin." Xie Xiaonan said suddenly.

    "What?" Wen Lisheng asked in confusion.

    Then as soon as his eyes fell, she saw her hand, and she realized that the movement was a little random, and when she retracted her hand, her heart moved: "The prince said that the black gold bracelet I wear more Does it look good?"

    Xie Xiaonan didn't say yes or no, she put the question she just solved in the corner of the table, and then listened to the female master and began to read the second question.

    Wen Lisheng fumbled for the lotus bracelet with his left finger, and began to dictate the next question with a sigh of relief.

    The female master prepared seven questions, and these seven questions filled Xie Xiaonan and Wen Lisheng's morning time steadily. The first questions were not difficult, but the difficulty of the later questions became higher. Sometimes Xie Xiaonan said it twice, but Wen Lisheng still didn't know much, so he had to trouble Xie Xiaonan to explain it again.

    Wen Lisheng's mind was in a mess when he was doing the questions, but he didn't think there was anything, but later he realized that this matter tested Xie Xiaonan's patience. The unboiled cake was broken a little by him and fed to her.     Based on Wen Lisheng's understanding of him, he is not a very patient person, but for some unknown reason, he showed a very patient appearance when he was lecturing on her topic, even Wen Lisheng couldn't listen. I understand, but I don't understand, but he just frowned and didn't say anything.     A long time later, Wen Lisheng recalled this day, and asked him in confusion why his temperament changed so much and he was so patient with her.     Xie Xiaonan recalled the scene from that time, and he bent his eyes and said with a chuckle, "You looked too serious at the time, enough for me to deal with it with the greatest patience."     The morning time passed by in the blink of an eye, and when the class bell rang, Wen Lisheng realized that Time is so fast, she has never felt that time in the academy has passed so fast before.     After packing up everything, Wen Lisheng and Xie Xiaonan parted at the entrance of the academy and returned to the Wen residence.     In the next few days, Wen Lisheng got used to the matter of going to Qianshan Academy to study, and no longer tried to escape. Every time, he carried his small bookcase and consciously went to the academy before the bell rang.