Chapter 21-25

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 21

    At first, Chang Wen Pu didn't react, so he didn't know what Xie Xiaonan meant.

    He smiled warmly: "Why did the prince say this?"

    Xie Xiaonan raised his chin lightly and pointed at the group of mourning people: "The county guard looks carefully, there are familiar people there."

    Wen Pu only glanced at it. Xie Xiaonan

    didn't want to make it so obvious, but seeing that it implied that Chang Wen Pu couldn't understand, he said: "The one lying beside the coffin with two bells on his head is quite similar to Ling's daughter."

    Wen Pu's heart skipped a beat when he heard this, and then he opened his eyes to see that the girl was buried in her face, and the headgear on her hair was indeed similar to that of a small one. Pear's resemblance, suddenly felt that this was really not auspicious, and was silent for a while.     Seeing that he hadn't reacted yet, Xie Xiaonan

    turned to Qiao Ling who was beside him and said, "Go and bring people here."

Howling, called out, "Miss Wen."

    Wen Lisheng seemed to hear someone calling her, raised her head in confusion, and saw Qiao Ling standing beside her, dumbfounded: "Why are you here?"

    Qiao Ling did not speak, but He turned to the side, motioning her to look back.

    Wen Lisheng turned her face suspiciously, thinking that if Qiao Ling appeared, Xie Xiaonan might also be nearby, but when she was looking for it, she happened to meet her own father's gaze.

    Wen Puchang was stunned, his eyes widened for a moment, thinking that his eyesight was not good, he rubbed hard, but no matter how he looked at it, the person who was sitting beside the coffin and was crying just now was actually his daughter.

    He immediately gasped, his heart, liver and lungs became cold, his eyes were about to faint when he rolled his eyes, and Xie Xiaonan, who was closest to him, had to stretch out his hand to help him, and he heard him dying: "Quick... Quickly pinch me. !"

    The two subordinates that Wen Pu was leading were quite frightened, and rushed forward to help him. One of the people who pinched him vigorously shouted: "Governor! You are in your prime, and you haven't been angry with your daughter yet. The age of death!"

    Wen Pu Changshang gasped for a breath: "I can't see that far..."

    Xie Xiaonan glanced at Wen County Governor, who was surrounded by circles, and then at Wen Lisheng, who had a dull face, and pulled away. Back, take a few steps to the side.

    Wen Lisheng realized later that he had made a big accident again, and he tore off the filial cloth on his body and got up, and flew towards Wen Puchang: "Father--!" Wen Puchang, who was

    only dying just now, raised his head and shouted, "Don't Call me Daddy! With such an impatient mourning, Daddy will not delay your affairs, and Daddy will fight to die tonight!" The

    frightened subordinates and entourages all persuaded each other.

    Wen Lisheng kicked the others and knelt beside Chang Wen Pu, crying, "Dad, I can explain it, this is a big misunderstanding!"

    Chang Wen closed his eyes, as weak as if he was about to die: "You recognized the wrong person, I can't give birth to such a shameful daughter as you, I, Wen Pu, have a long-standing reputation, and I have lost face everywhere since I gave birth to you..."