Chapter 116 Extra

Chapter 116 Past Life Fanwai 4

    When the sweet tea was delivered to Wen Lisheng's room, Wen Lisheng was shocked.

    The sweet tea she drinks on weekdays is not the kind with sugar or candied fruit in it, but dried fruit mixed with honey, and a slightly sweet tea that is boiled together. After filtering out the tea leaves and dried fruit ready to drink.

    This kind of tea is only known by the cooks of Wen's house, but I didn't expect that the tea that You Zong sent was like this. She tasted it and it tasted the same as before. She couldn't help but marvel. She didn't expect that the treatment of her "prisoner" would still Good.

    Yu Gui watched from the side and reminded in a low voice, "This tea looks the same as the one the young lady drank in Wen Mansion."

    Wen Lisheng drank the hot tea, the sweetness in his mouth, and the warmth slid into his stomach and warmed his whole body. I didn't think about it so much, didn't hear her reminder, and said cheerfully: "Indeed, I didn't expect anyone to make this kind of sweet tea."

    Seeing this, Yu Gui stopped talking and quietly stood aside.

    Wen Lisheng was sitting in the warm room, drinking sweet tea one after another, but she couldn't drink much, and she couldn't drink the remaining half of the pot, so she went out with the pot.

    Xie Xiaonan was not in the courtyard, and he didn't know where he went. The group of soldiers who often followed Xie Xiaonan were training diligently.

    Since entering the Sun House, Wen Lisheng seems to have never seen them rest, either cleaning things in the house or training, Wen Lisheng is tired just looking at it, and now that Xie Xiaonan is away, she has other thoughts and turns her head to let Yu Gui Go get a cup and go forward with the tea kettle.

    The soldiers were grouping into two groups, attacking and blocking each other. Since they were holding real sharp swords, everyone's movements were put away, and Wen Lisheng just stood by and watched.

    A group of big men were practicing swordsmanship, and a girl suddenly became uncomfortable watching it. Once the men in the barracks fought, they would not see women for a long time, not to mention that they were all under Xie Xiaonan's hands. After strict training, even after capturing the city, the people under his command are not allowed to go to Qin Lou Chu Hall to play, so this group of people has not touched a woman's hand for half a year.

    Needless to say, although Xie Xiaonan once ordered no one to stare at Wen Lisheng, Wen Lisheng looked so delicate, wearing a goose-yellow dress with a circle of snow-white fur around his neck and cuffs. For example, carefully crafted porcelain is so beautiful that people can't help but look at it.

    What's more, her eyes are piercing, and when she stares at people, it's hard not to fall into it. For a while, the minds of the soldiers drifted away, and even if no one dared to look at her blatantly, they secretly aimed at her from the corner of their eye.

    Wen Lisheng looked left and right, the two people before the meeting slowed down, obviously they were not serious, so he raised a smile and called to them in a sweet voice: "Two brothers, can you stop first, I will ask you. Some things." The

    two soldiers immediately stopped their movements, stood there and bowed their heads solemnly to her, and then one of them said, "Girl, the prince has an order, and you can't disclose any information to the girl, so no matter the girl We don't know what to ask."

    Wen Lisheng choked for a moment, never expecting this person to be so sincere, and told her to stop thinking about clichés.

    She sighed: "Okay, then I won't ask, but can you do me a favor?" The