Chapter 114 Extra

Chapter 114 Past Life Fanwai 2

    In the first two days, Xie Xiaonan's people have been busy dealing with the people of the Sun family and cleaning up the Sun family's property. From morning to night, it was noisy all day long. Wen Lisheng sat in the house with the doors and windows closed and could listen to it The noise coming from outside.

    There was rice on the table, she supported her head with her hands and sighed, unable to eat.

    Yu Gui persuaded: "Miss, you should eat as much as you want. You basically haven't eaten for the past two days."

    Wen Lisheng shook his head: "Now I'm in such a dangerous situation, it's like a knife is hanging from my neck, and my father is also I don't know what's going on, why am I still in the mood to eat."

    Yu Gui: "..."

    Yu Gui: "Isn't it really because these dishes are not my lady's favorite?"

    Seeing that Wen Lisheng had been exposed, he simply stopped pretending. He slapped the table and said angrily: "It's too much. Although I'm saying that I'm half a prisoner now, prisoners also have the right to eat meat! It's been two or three days, and there's no meat or

    fishy at all. What do you think of me?!" Gui was also angry, picked up the meal on the table, and walked out: "The slave will go to seek justice for the young lady. Even if the slave is killed, she will beg some meat for the young lady to eat!"

    Wen Lisheng was startled . , hurriedly stood up to stop her, but saw that she stopped as soon as she opened the door, and then took two steps back, hiding the rice bowl in her hand behind her.

    Wen Lisheng was puzzled for a moment, but soon saw men walking in from outside the door one by one, holding beds and quilts in their hands, as well as carrying things such as a large heater and heavy mink fur, and their movements were again and again. Quickly and neatly, he covered the hard wooden bed that Wen Lisheng had slept on with several layers of thick quilts, and nailed the cotton curtains to the window door. The large heater was placed in the center of the room.

    After beating and beating like no one else, the room that had been deserted and empty was instantly filled to the brim. Wen Lisheng recognized that these were soldiers under Xie Xiaonan. He thought they were just marching and fighting fiercely. Handy, and finally turned on the heater, and then exited the room one by one. During this period, he didn't see Wen Lisheng at all, and didn't say a word.

    When he left, he brought the door close, leaving behind Wen Lisheng and Yugui who were sluggish.

    As soon as the stove warmed up, the room gradually warmed up. The old room looked brand new. Once it was decorated with luxurious things, it immediately became rich. It looked a bit like the bedroom where Wen Lisheng lived before.

    She walked to the bed, reached out and pressed it. She didn't know how many layers of bedding had been laid. When she pressed it, she felt extremely soft. The thick bedding felt warm just to the touch, and was covered with a black sable blanket.

    Wen Li's anger didn't overflow, and she grabbed the expensive-looking mink blanket and was about to throw it to the ground: "What do you mean! If you want to use these things to buy me?"

    Yu Gui was so frightened that she stepped forward to hold her up His hands stopped him: "Miss! Never!" Wen Lisheng     threw his hands and said

    angrily: "Get up! Beggars have not yet received food, how can my dignified Wen family suffer such humiliation?!"

Throwing it away, coupled with the heavy mink blanket, she struggled to hold it, and after tossing it twice, Wen Lisheng felt a little hot.