Chapter 61-65

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 61

    Xie Xiaonan had no plans to be in Changning Academy, so he never came to this place in his previous life, but now he is sitting at Wen Lisheng's table.

    Wen Lisheng realized later that he might have become part of all his plans.

    Just when she was worried that looking for Xie Xiaonan frequently would delay his business, Xie Xiaonan came here by himself to find her.

    There was a sweetness in her heart, and there was nothing to laugh at, but the smile on the corner of her mouth could not be restrained, she put the back of her hand on her hot cheek, and whispered, "You should be careful when you speak, Master Xie, the master is still there. Sitting."

    "That's right." Xie Xiaonan chuckled and let go of her hand, opened the scroll in front of her and said, "I just heard that the master asked you to copy three articles and give them to him before class, time Urgent, you start now."

    "Ah?" Wen Lisheng was a little dumbfounded, the temperature of his palm still remained on his hand, and before he could react, Xie Xiaonan grabbed his wrist and lifted it to the table, and then put an ink pen in.

    Wen Lisheng glanced at him reluctantly, but saw that he had turned his head to the side, looking through some of the things she had originally written.

    She never brought home the things she had in class, whether it was the articles she wrote in class or some quizzes in the classroom, they were all piled up in a mess.

    Xie Xiaonan flattened the rolled papers one by one, then stacked them neatly, his eyes fell on them and looked at them seriously.

    Wen Lisheng moved his hand to the side, then stretched out his little finger, trying to hook the back of his hand, but Xie Xiaonan tapped her little finger with a pen, and said rather strictly: "Quick copy.

    " Rubbing that little bit of ink, he blacked out half of his fair little finger, so he could only snort and bury his head in copying the article.

    Xie Xiaonan flipped through what Wen Lisheng usually wrote. Sometimes she might be in a good mood, so the words she wrote were neat and clean, although some were unintelligible, some were irritable, the fonts were messy, and there were ink marks everywhere. There are also many painted words.

    Just by looking at it, Xie Xiaonan could imagine her expression and gesture when she wrote these words.

    With a light smile in his eyes, he tilted his head to see that Wen Lisheng was quietly lowering his head to copy the article. Although he was reluctant, it might be because she was in a good mood. The light covered her face, bringing out a little serenity on the normally quirky face.

    The word tranquility has nothing to do with Wen Lisheng, but she is so well-behaved.

    Xu Shi noticed Xie Xiaonan's gaze, and Wen Lisheng looked up at him, then leaned over and whispered, "The prince has changed his mind?"

    "What?" Xie Xiaonan asked along the way.

    "Do you still want to hold me for a while?" Wen Lisheng put down the ink pen, then spread out his palm at him, as if inviting.

    Xie Xiaonan glanced at her palm, hummed, then brought a piece of paper in his hand and placed it in front of her, pointing to the line on it and said: "This sentence 'The spring breeze is proud of horseshoes, I can see all the Chang'an flowers in one day', your The annotation is 'In the spring, the horse is too complacent and the hoof is lame. The owner is very distressed and so he plucks all the flowers of Chang'an to show it, indicating that people should not be complacent and need to behave modestly'... Who is this? Did I teach you?"