Chapter 129 Extra

Chapter 129 Past life Fanwai 17

    Xie Xiaonan looked down at her for a long time, the arm on her shoulder was retracted, and turned to the few concubines in front of her and said, "From now on, you can't go out of the palace without an order. I will deal with you when I have dealt with those things."

    Xu Shi did not expect Xie Xiaonan's words to be so ruthless, and several concubines were stunned at the same time.

    What he meant by this was nothing more than that they were not allowed to leave the palace gate and wander around in the harem again, and when he dealt with the current affairs, they would be moved out of the palace.

    This is of course a fatal blow to these wealthy young ladies who are dressed in fine clothes and food in the palace. As the concubine of the previous emperor, even if they really leave the palace, their parents will probably not accept them again. Prominent family.

    In the worst case, Xie Xiaonan came down with an imperial decree to execute all of these concubines. With this calculation, their biggest problem now is not what will happen in the future, but their lives.

    The faces of several women became extremely ugly in an instant, and even Shi Ran couldn't maintain her gentle appearance. Wen Lisheng couldn't help but smile because of her calm appearance.

    The daughter that the Shi family took pains to cultivate was finally sent to the palace, just waiting for her daughter to rise step by step in the harem, who would have known that Xie Xiaonan suddenly turned against it and successfully usurped the throne, I am afraid that now the Shi family is also completely Have you given up on Shi Ran?

    It is equivalent to saying that he has been busy for more than 20 years in vain.

    "Your Majesty..." Shi Ran whispered.

    However, Xie Xiaonan waved his hand and asked the guards standing beside him to drive the concubines out of the imperial garden.

    In fact, he felt nauseated when he saw these women. The main reason was that these women were clearly the concubines of the previous emperor, and now he even hit his mind, which made Xie Xiaonan extremely uncomfortable. He hated the previous emperor deeply. Naturally, it is impossible to contaminate these people one cent.

    What's more...

    He glanced down at Wen Lisheng, and saw that she was staring intently at the concubines who were taken down by the guards, and her arms were unconsciously around his waist, unaware of the intimacy of this gesture.

    Xie Xiaonan smiled.

    After they disappeared from sight, Wen Lisheng looked back, and finally realized that she was still holding Xie Xiaonan, so she immediately released her hand and took two steps back, her face burning hot.

    Just now, I mainly wanted to be angry with Shi Ran, but now that I come back to my senses, I find that the relationship between her and Xie Xiaonan doesn't seem to have reached the point where they can hug each other, and it seems a little embarrassing.

    Xie Xiaonan didn't make a sound, and took his hand away from her shoulder.

    Wen Lisheng coughed lightly, and then said: "This is also considered a courtesy exchange, so the previous account will be written off."

    Xie Xiaonan thought for a while: "The accounts you mentioned include but are not limited to you smashing the things in my bedroom, As well as pointing at me and yelling at me in the courtyard, and throwing things at me and wasting a lot of precious medicinal materials?"