Chapter 134 Extra

Chapter 134 The Adventures of Xijing 2

    Wen Lisheng and Shen Jiaqing went to the school the first day, and the story of Jing'an Hou Shizi's nose bleeding had spread throughout the entire Shuqin school.

    Probably did not expect the two newcomers to have such courage. Before each class, there would be a lot of people outside the Jiatang, wanting to see what the person who made Jing'an Hou Shizi's nose bleed looked like.

    Few people knew that it was a misunderstanding, and everyone only saw the result.

    Wen Lisheng hit Xie Xiaonan on the nose, and Shen Jiaqing broke Xie Xiaonan's precious ink pen.

    When Wen Puchang received the news that day, he was so shocked that his jaw dropped. He went straight to the school to bring home the two troublemakers, Wen Lisheng and Shen Jiaqing, and gave them a good lesson.

    Then he personally carried things to Xie's house to apologize. When Wen Lisheng was dragged away, he was a little reluctant, but when he saw Xie Xiaonan standing by the side with a cold face, he felt scared again and hid behind Wen Puchang. Peeking with half of his head exposed.

    Xie Xiaonan is not very old, but when he has a cold face, he has a somewhat terrifying aura. Wen Lisheng had been scolded by Wen Pu at home, but now he sees his father treating Xie Xiaonan again The parents nodded and bowed in apology, feeling both fear and sadness in their hearts.

    How can a child know so much, only know that he has done something wrong, but after thinking about it, it is also because she and Shen Jiaqing were looked down on first, and Xie Xiaonan appeared behind her by herself, and she didn't mean to make that elbow. .

    The more Wen Lisheng thought about it, the more aggrieved she became, her mouth was shriveled, her eyes filled with tears at once, and the big tears fell from the corners of her eyes, sobbing softly.

    Xie Xiaonan saw her standing behind the person showing half of her head, tears falling down one by one, her eyes were timid, but with a fierceness of being wronged, it reminded him of the previous time in Zhou Yun. The little milk dog I saw at home was very fierce and kept barking at Xie Xiaonan. When he pushed it lightly, the puppy couldn't stand up, rolled over and fell to the ground, then turned over and barked at him again.

    Xie Xiaonan especially liked that puppy, and thought it was so cute that he couldn't help but want to touch it.

    Just like Wen Lisheng who was standing opposite him at the moment, he seemed to have been knocked in his heart by someone, and it vibrated gently, his stunned expression concealed the coldness on his brows, so he stared blankly at Wen Lisheng.

    After Wen Puchang apologized to Jing Anhou again and again, he took Wen Lisheng's hand and pulled her to the front: "Sheng'er, quickly apologize to the prince."

    Wen Lisheng was pulled to the front, and Bai Nen's face was covered in water stains. She wiped it with her hand and refused to speak. Only then did Wen Puchang find out that she was secretly crying, and he was very distressed at the moment, so he squatted down to keep her eye level and coaxed softly: "Sheng'er, Daddy knows that you hurt the prince unintentionally, but even though you didn't mean it, the prince Or is it because you are injured, your nose is bleeding, and it will hurt for several days, so you have to apologize to the prince, you know?"

    Wen Lisheng raised her hazy tearful eyes and glanced at Xie Xiaonan, but still didn't want to speak.

    Tang Yan felt sorry for her when she saw it. She really wanted a daughter, but the pain of giving birth was too unforgettable, and she was not in good health after giving birth, so she never wanted a second child.