Chapter 126 Extra

Chapter 126 Past Life Fanwai 14

    The most common thing Wen Lisheng did in that small house was to sit on the swing and look up at the sky. Occasionally, he would see birds flying over from above, and white clouds hanging in the blue sky.

    At first, she made a lot of noise and didn't want to be locked inside, but over time, she got used to it.

    Wen Lisheng used to think that she couldn't stand loneliness and boredom at all, but after living in this house, she realized that her previous days were actually shrouded in loneliness.

    She has only Shen Jiaqing as a playmate and only her father as a relative.

    When she was young, her father was always busy with official affairs, and many times she was alone in the Wen residence's compound. Wen Lisheng had long been accustomed to staring at the air in a daze to relieve those long and lonely times.

    So it doesn't matter if the days in the house are boring, she is just like everyone in the world, waiting for a result.

    But if she was allowed to drink poisonous wine to die in such a vague way, then she would not be happy. Even if she walked to Huangquan Road, she would be turned upside down and come back to Xie Xiaonan to settle the account!

    Wen Lisheng felt that she slept for a long, long time, so long that she thought she was dead. During this period, she woke up intermittently several times, and she didn't know if it was a vague dream or an imagination before her death.

    She saw herself in a dark carriage, and the light that penetrated through the bumps made her see a tall man arguing with a woman in front of her.

    She heard them mention Xie Xiaonan's name.

    But soon, she fell asleep again.

    Until the cold water slid from the side of her face and landed on her lips, her consciousness returned to her senses in an instant, and she suddenly woke up.

    "Wake up." A voice sounded in the darkness.

    Wen Lisheng moved his fingers, and then found that his limbs were sore and his neck was stiff, like the pain left by staying in one position for a long time, and his eyes were covered with something and could not open.

    There was a burst of fear in her heart, and she wanted to speak, but found that she could not make a sound at all, and suddenly wanted to struggle to sit up in a panic.

    Suddenly someone pressed her shoulders, and the man said, "Wen Lisheng, don't worry, we're not trying to hurt you."

    How could Wen Lisheng not be in a hurry, but she felt her hands and feet were tied, her shoulders were being pressed strongly, and she couldn't break free at all. Kai, in this case, she can't help being cool or not.

    She stopped struggling and waited for the woman beside her to say the next word because she couldn't make a sound.

    Seeing her calm down, the woman took off the cloth covering her eyes. Wen Lisheng opened her eyes and blinked a few times before getting used to it. She saw a bright light from the blur, and then the light became clearer and clearer. I saw that it was a floor lamp.

    Fortunately, the eyes are intact.

    After Wen Lisheng got used to the light in front of her, she glanced around and saw a woman she had never seen standing beside her. She was wearing Liangren's clothes, but her face had extremely obvious alien features, and the color of her eyes was in the dim light. You can also see the gray light that is different from ordinary people.