Chapter 41-45

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 41

    After Wen Lisheng finished speaking, Xie Xiaonan let go and said, "Lead the way ahead."

    She glanced at him suspiciously, then carried the small bookcase on her back, took Xie Xiaonan out of the school, and walked south along the veranda before going up to the bluestone. On the small road, the people who went to the restaurant together were forced far away, leaving a large space around Wen Lisheng and Xie Xiaonan.

    Xie Xiaonan is the first time to go to the restaurant of the school. Although he has been in Qianshan Academy for a while, he has not come to the academy many times. He was busy with the Mei family for the first time, and then it was about the He family. Lai Yi Guan Jun had been around for about two months, and he really didn't have time to spare.

    But if his family's meal is not as good as a pancake with meat, then even if he is busy, he should take the time to see what a great pancake is.

    Wen Lisheng was afraid that it would be sold out, so he walked quickly. When he reached the door of the restaurant, he saw Shan Shan walking out while eating meat burritos. When he saw Wen Lisheng in front of him, his eyes widened in shock and he almost choked.

    "I heard that you came to Qianshan in the afternoon, but I didn't expect it to be true." Shan Yichun said in surprise.

    Wen Lisheng glanced at him, saw that he was still holding an oiled paper bag in his hand, and asked, "This is also a meat burrito?"

    Shan Yichun just wanted to nod, and then looked at her with some caution: "Why? , If you want to eat it, buy it yourself."

    "It must be sold out by now, sell it to me, and I will pay three times the price." Wen Lisheng took out the silver bill very skillfully.

    Shan Yichun stared at the silver note she took out, her eyes were straight, but she shouted: "Miss, you can't do this, I'm a decent person who can't be moved!"

    Wen Lisheng understood: "Oh, it's not enough, That five times?"

    Shan Yi Chun handed the burrito forward in his hand: "Deal."

    Wen Lisheng smiled so much that his eyes were bent, but after taking the burrito, he exchanged a small silver bean. Happy: "Didn't you say five times?"

    Wen Lisheng put his hips on his hips, pointed behind him and said, "You really dare to speak so loudly, can you see who is standing behind me?"

    Shan Yichun looked up and saw Xie Xiaonan standing beside her, about a little behind. Half a step away, he swallowed his saliva, but lowered his voice a little: "What does that have to do with me selling your burritos? It's not a forced sale."

    Wen Lisheng frightened him: "This is for Shi Ziye to eat . Yes, you dare to ask the prince for a price? Be careful of your head!"

    Shan Yichun shrank his neck and waved his hand: "It's okay, I don't want it."

    He bit the burrito and took the silver beans back into his pocket. Although there were no five times as many burritos, it was more than enough to buy a pot of wine. He asked, "Are you coming to Qianshan to play today, or will you be here in the future?"

    Wen Lisheng turned and glanced at Xie Xiaonan: "That's all. Today, it won't be too long."

    She said while tearing open the oil-paper package, the hot temperature on the burrito dyed her fingertips red, and the meaty aroma came out immediately after tearing the package, and the burrito was soaked. It was roasted and crunchy, she split it into two halves as soon as she tried hard, and handed one of the pieces to Xie Xiaonan: "Sir, please taste it."