Chapter 127 Extra

Chapter 127 Past Life Fanwai 15

    The carriage at the door waited for a while before it came. During this period, Xie Xiaonan kept holding Wen Lisheng and never put it down, and You Zong didn't dare to say more when he saw it.

    After receiving the news, Xie Xiaonan came on horseback, so the carriage was only one step slower.

    He carried Wen Lisheng into the carriage and held her in his arms, his movements were extremely gentle, as if he was afraid of breaking the porcelain in his arms.

    Others do not know, You Zong knows the most clearly.

    Since the news of Wen Lisheng's accident in Yiguan County came, Xie Xiaonan hardly had a good rest. Originally, there were too many things to do to establish a new dynasty. Many burdens were placed on him. down on the desk.

    But after Wen Lisheng's accident, he seldom slept. Sometimes when the sky was still dark, he would go to the palace. As soon as he entered the hall, he saw him sitting at the table, the candlesticks in the room were burnt out, and his All books are neatly arranged on the table.

    Neither dealing with government affairs nor sleeping, just sat like this all night long, and at dawn, Xuanren entered the palace to ask if there was any news about Wen Lisheng.

    You Zong was afraid that one day his body would not be able to endure it.

    Xie Xiaonan has experienced too many hardships. The Xie family was destroyed in the struggle for royal power. He is the only one who lives alone. He doesn't know how to cherish his body at all. He is like an iron man who can't feel tired. , all night long without sleeping.

    After hearing the news from Ruan Haiye, Xie Xiaonan's condition became better. Knowing that Luo Lanye was parked in Liuzhen, he put down the things at hand and came on the horse without stopping for a moment.

    It's no wonder that others are using Wen Lisheng as a threat, but he is too obvious. Xie Xiaonan, who has always been the best at hiding his emotions and thoughts, always shows his tricks when he encounters Wen Lisheng.

    Although Wen Lisheng fainted, Xie Xiaonan still did not relax for a moment. He held her in his arms, gently rubbed the scar on her side neck with his fingertips, raised his head and asked, "You Ziye, do you bring any ointment?"

    "This... of course not. I came out in such a hurry. It's not bad for me to dress properly." You Zong was reporting the matter to him at the time. After he got the news, he didn't say anything, just stood up and left. You Zong was not at ease and followed him all the way.

    Xie Xiaonan didn't ask anymore after hearing him say that she didn't want to. She squeezed Wen Lisheng's arm again, checked the joints, and after confirming that there was no injury on her body, she took off her dirty stockings. .

    Wen Lisheng's feet were freezing cold, without a trace of temperature, Xie Xiaonan wrapped her feet with a big cloak, put his warm left hand in, put it on the soles of his feet, and warmed her feet a little bit.

    He has always done all these things in silence, his jet-black eyes are like a layer of veil, hazy but gentle, and extremely patient.

    You Zong saw these in his eyes and couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth.

    In fact, at this time, Xie Xiaonan was just a little bit human. In those days when he was engrossed in political affairs and tireless, You Zong was very distressed when he saw it.