Chapter 51-55

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 51

    Wen Lisheng felt that there might be something wrong with his brain.

    She was clearly on the team with Shen Jiaqing, but for some reason, she gradually subconsciously felt that she was on the team with Xie Xiaonan, which made her a little confused about the situation.

    After hearing Shen Jiaqing's voice, she suddenly realized that she was confused.

    She immediately loosened Xie Xiaonan's neck, her cheeks and neck blushed, and she said, "I'm happy for the prince." Everyone around Naihe

    looked at her in surprise, making her feel embarrassed and a little ashamed. .

    Xie Xiaonan probably never had the experience of being thrown into his arms by a girl. He was still in the public eye. He was stunned for a while before slowly regaining his senses. He saw Wen Lisheng lowered his head and the tips of his ears were all red.

    The eyes of Zhou Bingwen, Xie Qing and others also became a little different.

    Seeing that Wen Lisheng was really cramped, Xie Xiaonan thought about it and said, "Did you like that jade bone fan?"

    Wen Lisheng hurried down the steps, nodded and said, "I didn't expect to be seen through by the prince, then The fan really looks good."

    Xie Qing burst out laughing: "Hahaha, I'm just going to be so cute with you, and the fan has to be given to you." The

    stall owner interrupted and said, "Is it a fan? ."

    Then handed over a fan wrapped in brocade cloth. After taking the brocade cloth, it was a white fan with a bone. A pair of small mandarin ducks were embroidered on the fan. Although the workmanship was not so surprising, the embroidery was better than the painting. And it looks better, and it's a little heavy to start with, but it's a good fan.

    Wen Lisheng didn't push back, thanked Xie Qing, and then took a fan to cool down his hot cheeks.

    Zhou Bingwen smiled and changed the topic: "Let's move on." Turning

    things over, the group continued to talk and laugh.

    This time, Xie Xiaonan and Xie Qing walked in front, Zhou Bingwen and Huai Jin walked in the middle, Wen Lisheng was a little embarrassed, and fell at the back of the team, Shen Jiaqing swayed beside her.

    "Tell me, how high is this Xie Shizi's kung fu?" Shen Jiaqing pondered as he walked: "I just saw that he draws the bow very easily, and his head is extremely high and his strength is just right. This looks like he is using a bow. Veteran..."

    "How do I know." Wen Lisheng replied vaguely: "It should be very powerful."

    Otherwise, in the previous life, he would not have rebelled when he said that he would rebel. step forward.

    Shen Jiaqing said: "I just asked, they said that Xie Shizi worshipped Master when he was a child. I see him, not only can he use a bow, but he should also use a sword

    . , who refused to accept him, and only accepted those who were better at swordplay than him, with the exception of Chief Wen Pu.

    He started swordsmanship since elementary school and had suffered a lot in practicing swordsmanship. In order to learn all the more than 20 styles of Shuanghua swordsmanship, he insisted on it for more than ten years, but he has not yet fully mastered it.