Chapter 66-70

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 66

    Wen Pu took great pains to explain to Shen Jiaqing the true meaning of guilt.

    Arriving in Chuan County at noon, the local magistrate had already greeted him at the gate of the city. After seeing the Wen family's carriage, he immediately led a group of people to greet him.

    The Xie family's carriage was in front, and after stopping, Wen Lisheng got down first, and when he saw the crowd of people standing in darkness, they all waited for a pair of big eyes to look this way.

    She stopped for a while, then stood on the side and turned her head, and followed Xie Xiaonan to get off the carriage. The cloak that had just covered her had been put on, her clothes were neat and her expression was dull, and she looked a little indifferent.

    As soon as Xie Xiaonan came down, the county magistrate hurriedly bowed to meet him: "I'm here to meet the prince."

    Xie Xiaonan glanced at the group of people standing in front of him, his eyebrows twitched slightly, a little dissatisfied with such a big battle: "Why come here? How many people?" The

    county magistrate was stunned for a moment, and said crampedly: "Because the local has never received a task with the status of the prince, so the next official was afraid of being neglected, so he called all the official positions in Chuan County together."

    Xie Xiaonan Probably feeling unhappy, he turned his head and said nothing.

    Immediately afterwards, the Wen family's carriage slowly approached and stopped on the side. As soon as it stopped, Shen Jiaqing rolled over from the carriage and fell to the ground. His shirt was messy, his neckline was exposed, and he was clutching the golden silk curtain.

    In front of everyone's eyes, he quickly got up, and then tidied up his shirt, shivering from the cold.

    Wen Lisheng was dumbfounded, took two steps towards him, and asked, "Why did you fall from above?"

    Shen Jiaqing glanced at Chang Wen Pu who was getting out of the carriage, and whispered to her, "It didn't mean that you fell off. Yes, it was kicked by your father."

    He lowered his head, and Wen Lisheng also looked at him, and saw a light footprint on his chest and abdomen, which was obvious because of the plain white clothes he was wearing.

    "Why did my father kick you?" Wen Lisheng asked.

    Shen Jiaqing raised the gold silk curtain in her hand: "At first, I was sleeping, and then your father suddenly made a loud noise. When I woke up, I saw him fall on the seat and flash to the waist. He said it was me. When I punched while I was sleeping, I wanted to apologize for the money, and your father explained to me what it means to apologize."

    Wen Lisheng only thought it was outrageous. First of all, Shen Jiaqing was very honest when he slept. In the past, I used to go to the bamboo house on the canyon to play. When I was tired, I would sleep in a hammock or under a tree. Wen Lisheng had never met Shen Jiaqing when he was sleeping with dishonesty.

    Besides, if her father was really beaten by Shen Jiaqing, he would have been able to lift the roof of the carriage on the spot, and it would have to wait until then.

    So Wen Lisheng asked, "Then what?"

    "Your father talked a lot, and finally I said, 'My father said that it is more useful to ask for money'. Just in time for the carriage to stop, he kicked me with one foot. Come down." Shen Jiaqing shrugged and patted the dust on his body.