Chapter 81-85

return
After I was reborn, I became a thief's pony
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 81

    After worshipping the Lord of the Kitchen, Wen Lisheng followed Mr. Wen Pu to the outside world again, and knelt down to the spiritual plaque of the ancestors of the Wen family.

    One big and one small, one after the other, kneeling on the ground with three sticks of incense in their hands, quiet for a long time.

    Wen Puchang got up, put the incense first, and then stepped aside. After that, Wen Lisheng put the incense into the jar and smiled: "Mother, today is my birthday again, I'm seventeen years old, seventeen years ago. You have suffered today, and I have grown up peacefully without you in these years, don't miss me, you have to be well there."

    Wen Pu looked at her with long eyes softly, and reached out to touch her "I'll take care of you, your mother will rest assured."

    Wen Lisheng kowtowed three times to the tablet, with tears in the corners of her eyes when she stood up.

    The ancestral hall was filled with light smoke, quiet and peaceful, like the loving gaze of the ancestors of the Wen family, covering the father and daughter.

    After standing for a long time, the two went out from the ancestral hall. It was already completely dark, and the servants had already prepared meals and waited for the father and daughter of Wen Pu to arrive.

    The main room where Wen Mansion is used for eating is rarely used. If Wen Pu is long at home, the father and daughter eat in the hut in the backyard.

    Now, lanterns are hung inside, the ground dragon is set on fire, the tables and chairs are set up right, and Xie Xiaonan sits in the main seat, followed by Wen Puchang, Shen Xuetan, Shen Jiaqing, and Wen Lisheng.

    Wen Pu clapped his palms long: "Serve the dishes." The

    cook took great pains to prepare the dishes for the afternoon and served them up one by one. In addition to the beautiful cold dishes, there were also stir-fries, stewed soups, pancakes, and sweet snacks. The whole table was filled, and then the precious wine was served, and a table full of dishes was ready.

    Wen Lisheng glanced at the dishes on the table and found that they were basically what she liked to eat. She laughed until her eyes were crescents when she heard Wen Puchang say, "Shang Changshou noodles."

    A bowl of noodles with eggs and diced meat was brought in front of Wen Lisheng, Shen Xuetan teased her: "Eat, eat, seventeen years old is also a big girl, just eat the noodles with eggs and pay for it, a gift. Don't accept it either."

    Wen Lisheng picked up the chopsticks and said with a smile, "That's not possible, Uncle Shen has already sent them out, so there's no reason to go back?"

    Shen Xuetan picked up a bowl, "Come and divide two for me, I'll eat it. I also live

    longer." Wen Pu frowned and stopped his hand: "What are you doing

    with Sheng'er's noodles?" Before he finished speaking, Shen Jiaqing took the bowl and picked it from Wen Lisheng's bowl. The noodles were gone, and Wen Pu said angrily, "Little bunny, what are you doing!"

    Shen Jiaqing was startled, but his hands kept moving: "I only eat two, last time I was born, she ate my longevity noodles. How many noodles are left?"

    Wen Lisheng wondered, "Didn't you feed me that?"

    "I asked you to pick two, but I didn't ask you to pick two chopsticks!" Shen Jiaqing fished the noodles into his bowl and slammed it down He sucked it into his mouth: "This time it's even."

After I was reborn, I became a thief's ponyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें